Melissa On Friends

I just watched an episode of Friends and Melissa George is the hot annny in one of the episodes. She is also a lesbian adn it is funny! Lol. But she didn't have her accent which was weird? Did anyone catch this episode?

YES!! I catched this episode, as you said. :lol: I've been waiting for this episode forever in syndication. I even taped it. And she is the hot nanny. :P And the lesbian part worked well. She didn't have the accent on there, but she also didn't have the accent in Sugar and Spice. So she can go with the accent or without it. It's all good. ^_^

yea...I think I saw it for the first time when you saw it Jen....it was funny...cause I saw it near the end and Joey kept saying... "hot nanny' and I was like wonder who it is? :lol:

i love this episode, just cos its funny. But then it is Melissa so it makes it that much cooler. Oh and i love the one with Michael Vartan in, it's so cute, and obviously gross.

garnergarnish said:
yeah gross cos he's Richard's son and stuff.  :blink: That's just plain wrong and nasty.  :lol:
[post="956489"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

oh yeah... :lol:
it is gross ^_^

garnergarnish said:
WOOHOO!!! the MG episodes are coming on in England in a few weeks time. Yeah baby i can't wait.
[post="963342"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY!!! :smiley: You finally get to see the MG episodes again as I saw them a few weeks ago!!!!

AgentDesertRose said:
YAY!!! :smiley: You finally get to see the MG episodes again as I saw them a few weeks ago!!!!
[post="963455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know. i am very excited although whats the betting that i miss them. :rolleyes:

In class we were watching a movie called Dark City and she was in it! i thought, "hey, is that lauren?" she didnt have her accent or clothes on, so that kinda threw me off.

guys when you say she didn't have the accent do you mean she didn't have the british accent? coz she has an ozzie accent right? so did u she have an american accent or ozzie?

sorry for being so hopeless dumb

I didn't even know it was her until I found out on the MG message board! :lol: So I dug the DVD's out of her appearence on Friends and watched them the other day. NowI know it's MG who plays the 'hot nanny' it's even better :blush: :rolleyes:

garnergarnish said:
i know. i am very excited although whats the betting that i miss them. :rolleyes:
[post="967592"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you know i clearly shouldn't have said this cos guess who missed the MG episode of Friends yesterday. Yes thats right kids, ME!!!!! :eek: i can't f***ing believe it. :angry: luckily i think my friend taped it. i can't believe i was out getting wasted and telling my entire life story to someone i only met on Monday, instead of watching the beautiful and wonderful angel that is Melissa George :angelic: on telly. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!!!!! :angry:

garnergarnish said:
you know i clearly shouldn't have said this cos guess who missed the MG episode of Friends yesterday. Yes thats right kids, ME!!!!! :eek:  i can't f***ing believe it.  :angry: luckily i think my friend taped it. i can't believe i was out getting wasted and telling my entire life story to someone i only met on Monday, instead of watching the beautiful and wonderful angel that is Melissa George :angelic:  on telly. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!!!!!!!  :angry:
[post="1001286"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My poor sweetie. You need to see that episode!! (y)

And Bubbles, she is an Aussie, and she had an American accent on Friends.

When MG was talking the other day about being on friends she said that for a while people were going mad calling her the hot nanny and stuff, and she also said her dad didn't care that she got to work with David Lynch, he was more impressed by her working on friends. Heehee!!!

Back