Melting the Ice

when r they gonna get caught.....
i cant believe thay almost did it on the copier....
that was priceless....
cant wait till u update agian!

First: Where are all the readers?????????? :confused: I'm confused....

Just thought I should point this out 'cause usually by the time I'm home from fitness at 11pm there's like 2 pages after the actual update... *sigh*

“Define bad,” he said with an irresistible grin.

“Nearly having sex on the copy machine in the middle of our office BAD,” she said forcefully.

Janet's getting naughty again :lol: :P I swear she has a wicked mind even though if she acts as if she hasn't :angelic: (oh come on... :P )

“What if I want to buy you something? Our three month anniversary is in a few days. Three months…that’s one quarter of a year so how about… I buy you quarter carat diamond earrings?”

Awwww... :love:

“Okay, we’re going,” Sydney announced as she held up the carrier holding the two very unhappy cats, which didn’t like their new confined space and were screeching loudly.

“They sound thrilled,” Michael laughed softly.

That made me laugh :lol: I'm so picture Sydney standing there with two cats meowing away and Vaughn waving them good by then says:

“Ah yes… well, have a good time babies… or at least, don’t die,” he said as he poked a finger through the wires of their cage and scratched each of them gently.

:rolleyes: Tsk!!!!!!!!!!! Poor babies :(

I loved the last ummm i think 3 chappies? Anyway they were good. And the whole "Did you bring your whole wardrobe?" was kind of funny 'cause I can relate when i go on vacation i bring literally my whole wardrobe. I bet Jack is going to find out. *sings, Jack is gunna find out, Jack is gunna find out* can't wait to see what happens next. :smiley:

-erin :smiley:

Here's the bet that Jack finds out when he comes surprise Syd at her office and finds them all over each other. Another great update as per usual, Janet

AJ

aww that was so great!! i love how they got carried away in the office!! :P
i think its cute how vaughn got her a necklace, if only she culd wear it all the time!! :smiley:
cant wait for more :D

awwww !!!! the photocopy part was hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , i Absolutely love it :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

Someday, someone is going to walk into the office and see something more than an update of their financial plan. :blush:

And the poor kittens are going to be in a bad mood when they get back Friday from the vet.

Chris

First: Where are all the readers?????????? :confused: I'm confused....

Just thought I should point this out 'cause usually by the time I'm home from fitness at 11pm there's like 2 pages after the actual update... *sigh*
i'm not sure cookie :( its really sad
i think it's cause AA is so... unreliable shall we say, but who knows mabye ppl just dont like my fics anymore or their sick of reading them (lrod knows there are alot)

Janet's getting naughty again :lol: :P I swear she has a wicked mind even though if she acts as if she hasn't :angelic: (oh come on... :P )
ummmmm i'm not so sure about my wicked mind, but i definitely could not create any wickedness - its just not in me :angelic:

i think it's cause AA is so... unreliable shall we say, but who knows mabye ppl just dont like my fics anymore or their sick of reading them (lrod knows there are alot)

OMG... i'm so not sick of your fics... i totally love them. they're usually so fun that it's like my favorite way to start out my morning.. with a piece of a fun little story

Can't believe Syd's still sneakin around
she seriously needs to tell her father she's a grown woman and move out
hopefully Michael will help her to do that

OO sex in the photocopy room...that could've been interesting!!! :lol:
Aww they had their 3 month anniversary...too cute!!! She should just tell Jack that she baught it for herself!!! :D
-Great update!! Loved it!!

ummmmm i'm not so sure about my wicked mind, but i definitely could not create any wickedness - its just not in me :angelic:

How could anybody not love Janet's fics anymore... Want me to :boxing: some???????? :angry: I swear I'm good at it :lol: Remember me's doing :sport: 10h/week ^_^

But I think you're right... right now the site though works pretty fine again... at least that's what it seems to me... let's just wait and see (and pray) how this goes... :rolleyes:

i can't believe they almost got at it on the copy machine :lol:
As for Sydney, she really needs to tell her father instead of continuing to see Vaughn like that, that's not good :(

Back