Michael Vartan

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
I read this article on USAtoday.com
Its located here... http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/ne...-27-alias_x.htm just in case

'Alias' date has a fishy end

By William Keck, Special for USA TODAY

LOS ANGELES — Enough with Bennifer already! It's officially open season on "Gartan"-watching, and Night One couldn't have been more intriguing as Alias star Jennifer Garner looked on in bewilderment as (newly confirmed) boyfriend and co-star Michael Vartan nearly collapsed after consuming bad sushi.
Garner, 31, who has filed for divorce from Scott Foley, made her first professional appearance with Vartan, 34, as a couple Tuesday night. They attended an event that previewed the new Alias video game and promoted next Tuesday's release of the show's complete first season on DVD.

It was apparent something was not quite right with Vartan the minute he took his place at a news conference dais alongside Garner, producer J.J. Abrams and several other cast members, including Victor Garber and Ron Rifkin. Midway through the question-and-answer session, Vartan began perspiring profusely — "pouring sweat," as co-star Merrin Dungey described it. He quickly shed his black pinstriped jacket before excusing himself and dashing off. Moments later, a series of loud clunks were heard backstage, prompting Abrams to joke that Vartan had taken a tumble down the stairs. Everyone laughed but Garner.

Downstairs at the after-party, the actress told USA TODAY that "Michael went home" and wouldn't be coming back. Garner, looking like a candy striper in a white and pink striped dress, soon hightailed it, too.

Garber, Garner's TV dad, arrived late to the after-party after driving Vartan home. "Michael told me he started feeling (sick) right after he walked on and thought, 'Oh no, it'll go away,' but if he had stayed one more minute it would have been all over," Garber said. "But he'll be fine. Just a bad piece of fish."

During the party, guests sipped from Alias martini glasses and sampled appetizers served by women wearing the bright red wigs Garner's Sydney Bristow routinely sports on the show.

Though the subject of her off-camera relationship with Vartan had been taboo at the news conference, Garner did say she's looking forward to the love triangle heating up on-screen between Sydney, Vartan's Vaughn and newcomer Melissa George, who debuts in the upcoming third season's second episode as Vaughn's new wife, Lauren. "I'm loving the aspect of this triangle," Garner said. "They both love this man, and Sydney loves him enough to let him go."

Abrams didn't mind opening up a bit more about art imitating life: "It's interesting that Michael and Jennifer's dating coincides with a story line where they're not together on the show."

:(

aww poor guy!! but that was kind of funny what abrams said!! go jen for stickin up for her man!!
and ahh she loves him enough to left him go!!! NO!!!

When i read the article i couldnt help but laugh :lol: , it was funny! but then i read bout Syd lovin Vaughn enough to let him go n that bit was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :angry: n then JJ sayin how it funny how Micheal n Jen's datin consides with a storyline where they're not together on the show! what does he mean?? i think he forgot to add on but they will get back together in near future of the show :D

When i read the article i couldnt help but laugh  , it was funny! but then i read bout Syd lovin Vaughn enough to let him go n that bit was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  n then JJ sayin how it funny how Micheal n Jen's datin consides with a storyline where they're not together on the show! what does he mean?? i think he forgot to add on but they will get back together in near future of the show 

u laughed? i didn't....food poisening sux....i had it from one of those lunchables thingies when i was in 2nd grade.......

anyways, we're hopin they'll get back together, but when he said their relationship concides with the story line cos they're not together blah blah.....i think he might have been telling us they wont be together....but then again, alias without s/v? i donno wat to think, but hey! only 31 days till the season premiere! lol....i marked it on my entire collection of calnedars........(9 on my wall by the way....hehhe, cant wait 4 the alias one...)

yah so im sure he'll be better, it passes, and JJ didn't seem to take it too seriously, so im sure he's A-OK....

ems

o man..that sucks..i hope hes ok. i havent been online for a while, so i dont really know whats going on, but i jus found out that jen and mv were dating! sry if u guys have already known for the longest time..ive been really busy with school and other stuff.

Back