Michael's Movies

rocknvaughn said:
While I'm no longer this fanatical, I can say with pride/embarrassment that I have seen just about everything Michael Vartan has ever been in:

Movies: Monster in Law, One Hour Photo, Mists of Avalon, Sand, It Had to be You, The Next Best Thing, Never Been Kissed, The Curve, The Myth of Fingerprints, Touch Me, The Pallbearer, To Wong Foo, Fiorile, Promenades d'ete, Stringer, Un Homme et deux femmes.

TV: Alias, Ally McBeal, Friends, and Fallen Angels.

If I could recommend some of his more obscure performances, I'd say he did well as Jake in Myth of Fingerprints and even though it's in Italian (subtitled in English), I'd heartily recommend his performance in Fiorile.

I also happened to like him as the young Lancelot in Mists of Avalon. If nothing else, the scene of him talking to Morgaine the "morning after" (anyone who's seen this movie will know what I mean) is incredible (at least in my opinion.).
[post="1409014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Where do I find "Stringer"? I've been looking for that because I saw the screen caps on vartanfan, and just died laughing at his expression of shock in the car (I have no clue what is going on in that scene :lol: ).

I think I've seen "Mists of Avalon" enough to agree with your assessment of that scene. MV's acting was incredible, and he was totally hot! :P

OT: And Vaughn' s Baby Girl, I'm thrilled about your av. (y) I like her, too. :smiley:

i've seen:
Never Been Kissed :love: ( i don't know how many times i watched this)
The Curve (one of the most succesful mv film ))
MIL :smiley:
It Had To Be You :smiley:
Next Best Thing :smiley:
and of course alias and ally mcbeal

i have been searching the others but it is really difficult to find them where i live ...

I still haven't seen Monster-In-Law, I'll probably buy that one just to annoy my Dad. (He doesn't like Jennifer Lopez) :P But I've seen It Had To Be You(Definately a chick flick, kind of lame though), Never Been Kissed(Super Sweet movie), and One Hour Photo(MV really wasn't in it as much I wanted him to be. :( )

Back