Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Mispronuncation leads to happiness

Discussion in 'Alias Fun' started by vavavavartan, Jan 24, 2003.

1. vavavavartan

vavavavartan Captain

I had the best day of class. We were doing presentations and one kids said Vaughn during his. Then during another one, some girl said Sydney instead of Cindy. I was dying all day because of that. How sweet life is.

2. shakila

shakila Rocket Ranger

cool ^_^

3. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

This really doesn't have much to do with this topic, but it's close enough, I guess.. In my Short Story class, the guy who sits to my right..his name is Michael, and the girl on my left's name is Alice! And the teacher's first name is Jack! I just thought that was weird..But then again, I'm a dork. :D

4. Always Alias81

Always Alias81 Captain

lol, well my boyfriends middle name is Michael, but thats the closest to a Michael, Sydney< or anyother name in the book, I go to a VERY small school

5. SpyBarbie007

SpyBarbie007 Rocket Ranger

Whenever I go to a resteraunt and they ask for my name I give them guess what...Sydney, lol
    I'm gonna eventually use Kate Jones, Victoria King, etc...

n this one time, i was calling my friend sara from across the room and i called her Sydney instead of Sara!!!

6. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

awesome :redhair:

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

A couple days ago, the number 47 came up, I met a girl named Sydney, and met a teacher (really old and scary) with the first name of Arvin.....I saw him everytime I looked behind me....It was creepy....

8. vaughnmyangel

vaughnmyangel Rocket Ranger

that is spooky

9. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

:o werid......that would freak me out

10. agent hidden eyes

if they were dating.. wow... alice...grrrr,

11. agent hidden eyes

the kissing avatar are getting to be..ahhhh ..lucky woman..... but i hear that alot more is to come.....lol.....bad,bad me

12. Azalea

Azalea Azy in Wonderland

This is a sort of Alias-related thing that I do sometimes; it's really fun.

When you're in a crowded place (or even just around a few people) like in a lobby, restroom, waiting room, etc...Look around for awhile like you're checking the place out (try to look like Sydney while you're doing it, it makes it more fun) then put your finger up to your ear and say quietly, "Base Ops, this is Agent [insert last name]. Everything looks quiet here. Requesting clearance to abort mission." Then wait a few minutes, sigh, and say "Copy that. Going radio silent." Then scan the place again and leave. I guarantee people will be freaking out and wondering what the heck you're up to! It works best if you're kind of a good actor...

13. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

LOL Azaela, that is such a good idea. I'll have to try that.

The only thing remotely close to Alias around me is my best friend, her name is Kate Jones, and I am trying to convince her to dye her hair bright red. Heh.

14. PsychoNinjaGrl

PsychoNinjaGrl Rocket Ranger

My bf's middle name is Michael...

er...

lol that's great!!!!!

15. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

WELL I WAS AT SCHOOL AND THIS KID NAMED JACK WALKS UP TO ANOTHER KID NAMED MIKE AND ASKED HIM A QUESTION ON A MATH PROBLEM # 47 AND IT WAS A VARIBLE EQATION S= D+6. ISNT THAT REALLY WIERD...

16. aliasjgfanaticmv

wow, that is....During my english class, again, we were talking about this prophet and my teacher says SYDNEY instead of Cindy.

17. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

in math class, we use these standardized test books and the publisher's name is vaughn me and my bf get excited every time we use them

18. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Silly, isn't it? I had to chuckle a week or two ago when on Law & Order the victim was a Mr Garber . . .
    ;)

19. aliasjgfanaticmv

That old teacher is following me again, Arvin. LEAVE ME ALONE!! I WILL NOT JOIN YOU IN SD-6!!

20. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

Cool!! I know a teacher with the name of Mrs. Sloane and I kept spying around to see if she was up to something!! LOL!!