Season 4 MissingSark/CJ Recap

Enjoy! :D

Vaughn appears at a wall commemorating people who died while serving their country. We hear a voice over of what was said at BV’s funeral. Vaughn touches the star, and starts picking at it like a freak and then starts smashing it Then a hand reaches out and grabs his neck. Oh, it’s just a dream and Vaughn wakes up next to Syd. I guess that means they’re really back together.

At a nuclear facility. Two guys are carrying another guy up some stairs. Looks like they’re doing some nuclear test and the guy that carried up the stairs is the guinea pig. The nuclear device goes off and this poor smuck gets his skin melted off. Well, that’s no fun! Some foreign evil scientist says “Look at what Nightingale can do. Cool huh?”

Over breakfast. Vaughn’s dressed up and is ready for work and is eating breakfast. He tells Syd he’s been looking for info on Nightingale but can’t find any. Syd says there must be a reason that BV didn’t register Nightingale. Syd thinks they should talk to Sloane and the APO gang. Syd: “What if my mom didn’t kill your dad, what if there was another plan? What if there was a focus to this season already?” Vaughn just says “I need to get dressed.” Syd thinks “You’re already dressed, Vaughn. …. dumbass.”

Xmansion. Syd wants to use CJ’s level six clearance to research films for Vaughn. She spills the beans about BV and the journals and the orphanage worker and Nightingale - everything Vaughn’s learned in the last few episodes. Syd’s asking for CJ’s help. CJ gives Syd the level six clearance and thanks Syd for sharing the info with him. Even though he already knew all of that and THEN some. Don’t mess with spy daddies, Syd.

XGym. Dixon and Vaughn are kick boxing. Umm, talk about the exact opposite of a fair fight. Dix will knock u into the next planet, Vaughn. U sure you wouldn’t feel more comfortable sparring with Marshall? Or maybe one of the Xmansion janitors or something? but Syd interrupts. She says that this guy Dr. Joseph built Nightingale when he worked at the CIA. He left and took all this info about Nightingale with him because the CIA didn’t like him using Nightingale on human test subjects. Well, what fun would it be melting kittens or monkeys?? They’re soooo cute. Picky, picky. Dr. Joseph has a partner named Dietrich who’s got a place in Munich they should check out. Vaughn: “Where’d you get all this info?” Syd: “My Dad.” Vaughn: “You’re not supposed to share pillow talk with your dad!”

Office of SpyDaddy Secret Pact-titude. Sloane and CJ are talking. Sloane wants to know how much Vaughn and Syd know. CJ: “Apparently Vaughn’s dad had a lot of ‘Dear Diary’ moments and so they know more than they should.” CJ suggests using Syd and Vaughn to get info they need for their secret master plan because they’ve experienced some road blocks.

Vaughn and Syd are going on vacation, leaving ADP and Hottya behind. ADP and Hottya are both sad because they’re leaving. And also because they haven’t had any significant roles in pretty much the whole season so far. Now in Munich at some bar. Syd and Vaughn spot Dietrich. Syd says that she can get him alone by dressing up as a bar wench, which she does. Syd’s going to serve D some beer that’s on the house. Vaughn is as helpful as usual. He just sits there and calls Syd every 5 minutes asking her status. You’re garbage, Vaughn. So she plays the spy hoar and gets D to leave with her. They’re talking in subtitles AGAIN which makes it hard for me to write the recap. Syd attacks D as he tries to kiss her. (I would have too. He’s way old. Old balls. Loose skin…..bleh!) She wants his financial records. He gives them up. Call from Vaughn saying: “Hurrying up! D’s bodyguards are getting restless.” Bodyguards get up and Vaughn’s trying to stall them until Syd comes sliding down the bar and knocks them out, saving Vaughn’s butt. Again.

In LA. D’s files are encrypted, but their working on it. Vaughn gets a mysterious call. Phantom Caller: “Nightingale won’t tell you anything about your dad. I have info about your dad. Meet me at the UCLA library. Don’t tell your girlfriend or she’ll be killed.” Vaughn pretends that it’s ADP and runs off to UCLA.

At the UCLA library, Vaughn gets another call telling him to find a certain book which Vaughn does. Inside is a syringe and a note telling him to inject himself with. Vaughn’s like :no way” but then PC calls and says “Just do it.”
Vaughn: “Okay” He goes to a private location and injects himself. Vaughn! How stupid are you? Didn’t your parents tell you not to take syringes from strangers and inject yourself? What if that needle wasn’t sterilized? What if it’s full of drugs and you end up jumping off a roof because you think you can fly? Hey, wait a minute. That might not be such a bad thing. Go ahead and inject yourself Vaughn!

Xmansion. Office of SpyFamily Manipulation CJ and Sloane are talking. CJ says that they went to Munich. Sloane’s not happy. CJ says that he can talk to Syd and get her to bring the case to APO. He has a plan.

Syd’s place. She gets a call from CJ, inviting her to join him for dinner. Syd cracks the encrypted files because she’s just that good.

Vaughn’s like high or something. He looks kinda nasty. PC has arrived in person. Ooo, the syringe temporarily paralyzed Vaughn. That’s cool. PC knows what happened in Munich and that Vaughn and Syd got info on Nightingale. PC wants the transforming coil that’s inside Nightingale. He knows Vaughn can get it. Vaughn doesn’t trust PC. PC: “Philip Burke. Look him up and contact me.”

At a restaurant. CJ and Syd are having dinner. Nice father/daughter small talk. CJ asks how the investigation on Vaughn’s dad is. Syd says that it looks like Nightingale’s active and that it’s being run out of some abandoned nuclear reactor in Syberia. It also looks like Dr. Joseph has been testing it on more human patients. CJ says that she needs to bring this to APO. CJ: “Lives are in danger! We have to save them! Never mind that I have a secret hidden agenda!” He wants Syd to talk to Vaughn and get him to bring it to APO.

Sloane’s impressed that CJ manipulated Sydney so well. Sloane: “You’re kinda vicious, you know? I could never use my daughter like that. Sure, I injected her with Rambaldi fluid last season, but that’s different.” It appears that Dr. Joseph is the SpyDaddies only link to Elena Derevko. CJ wants to go on the mission with Syd and Vaughn. Sloane wants CJ to kill Dr. Joseph after interrogating him because he might leak info to Elena or to Syd.

Vaughn’s looking up Philip Burke, who was killed in Laos in 1979 - the same date that Vaughn’s dad died. He talks to Syd about it.. Now it looks like Irina killed Burke and not BV. Vaughn tells about his talk with PC. Syd’s pissed: “You shouldn’t inject yourself with syringes that you get from strangers!” Vaughn wants to find Nightingale and give the coil to PC. Syd’s like we have to tell the APO gang! Fine, Vaughn says he’ll tell APO, but he wants to run a counter mission on their own to steal the coil so he can give it to PC.

Xmansion. Vaughn and Syd are detailing the mission. Sloane: “That’s a nifty plan you worked out there, but you’re one man short. Take CJ.” Vaughn’s like: “Cool”, but he’s really thinking “felgercarb!”

In Siberia at the nuclear reactor. Syd, Vaughn, and CJ are working the mission. They’re shooting some guards. And some more guards. CJ’s going to the security room while Syd and Vaughn are going to get the coil. More guards die. CJ finds Dr. Joseph and says: “I’m shutting down security and unlocking the door to the reactor.” Back to Syd and Vaughn who find the reactor and open it up. Syd’s going into the chamber to get the coil. Back to Dr. Joseph and CJ: “I know about Nightingale. Now tell me where Elena Derevko is.” Back to Syd who’s ready to remove the coil. Back to CJ: “Where’s Elena? You used to work for her like a million years ago, but you should still know where she is!” Dr. Joseph is whining like a baby-man. CJ: “Stop wasting my time!” CJ shoots Dr. Joseph in the leg. Back to Syd and Vaughn. Some guards show up and start shooing at Vaughn and the control panel which gets fired. Syd gets trapped inside and the reactor’s getting ready to going off. Vaughn can’t get the door open, even with Marshall’s help. Syd: “It’s getting hot in here!” Vaughn singing: “So take off all your clothes!” Syd: “Though under normal circumstances I would find it highly amusing, now is not the time for your Nelly impersonation Vaughn!” Vaughn: “Sorry. Back to CJ, who’s listening, he shoots Dr. Joseph and rushes off to the core so he can manually remove it and thus, save Syd. Marshall says: “Don’t be crazy, CJ! That much exposure to radiation could kill you!” Marshall’s trying to shut down the reactor and at the last second, the reactor stops. Syd’s safe. They get the coil. Vaughn and Syd meet up. Vaughn: “I love you.” and slugs Syd. Hey! I think he enjoyed that! He might be thinking adding to his wife-killing body count! Run, Syd, run!

Syd and CJ meet up and they hug. Syd says that Vaughn took the coil: “And he hit me!” I’m not sure that CJ’s buying the story. Haha….i don’t think ANYONE is gonna buy the Vaughn was able to take out Syd story. Everyone knows he’s a b!tch. Seriously, I think Sloane could give Vaughn a run for his money.

Xmansion. I don’t think Sloane really believes Syd’s story either. CJ thinks that maybe Vaughn’s getting outside information. Sloane think’s CJ’s acting weird - which is kinda funny because CJ always acts a bit weird. CJ says that he’s tired.

Syd’s place. Syd gets a text message. Vaughn says that he’s good.

Xmansion. Marshall’s talking to CJ. He’s confused because it looks like he wasn’t the one who shut down the reactor. Marshall figures out that CJ shut down the reactor. CJ says: “I did it for Syd. Don’t tell anyone or I’ll kill you.” Marshall silently wets himself.

crazyjack said:
Syd: “What if my mom didn’t kill your dad, what if there was another plan?  What if there was a focus to this season already?”  Vaughn just says “I need to get dressed.”  Syd thinks “You’re already dressed, Vaughn. …. dumbass.” 
HAHA!

XGym. Dixon and Vaughn are kick boxing.  Umm, talk about the exact opposite of a fair fight.  Dix will knock u into the next planet, Vaughn.  U sure you wouldn’t feel more comfortable sparring with Marshall?  Or maybe one of the Xmansion janitors or something?
HAHA!! I love it! Marshall and Vaughn sparring!

Office of  SpyDaddy Secret Pact-titude.
Office of SpyFamily Manipulation
I love the location names you come up with!

Haha….i don’t think ANYONE is gonna buy the Vaughn was able to take out Syd story.  Everyone knows he’s a b!tch.  Seriously, I think Sloane could give Vaughn a run for his money.
Seriously! HAHAHA!!

Marshall silently wets himself.
[post="1292695"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Poor Marshall!

CJ, it was hilarious to read what I wrote and then see these other comments pop up! I love what you wrote! It greatly improved the recap.

Syd: “What if my mom didn’t kill your dad, what if there was another plan? What if there was a focus to this season already?” Vaughn just says “I need to get dressed.” Syd thinks “You’re already dressed, Vaughn. …. dumbass.”

Ha, I loved that too. I also noticed when Vaughn was wearing a work shirt already and was like "I need to get dressed." Does he wear Oxford shirts to bed?!? LOL at the "What if there was a focus to this season already?" Too

Did anyone else that, for a power plant in Siberia, they had quite a nice tropical rainforest surrounding it?!?

Hibou said:
Did anyone else that, for a power plant in Siberia, they had quite a nice tropical rainforest surrounding it?!?
[post="1293433"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha...i totally didn't notice that, hibou...that's hysterical!! i've always wanted to visit one of those siberian tropical rainforests... :D

Haha….i don’t think ANYONE is gonna buy the Vaughn was able to take out Syd story.  Everyone knows he’s a b!tch.  Seriously, I think Sloane could give Vaughn a run for his money.

Hahaha...this is hilarious.

XGym. Dixon and Vaughn are kick boxing. Umm, talk about the exact opposite of a fair fight. Dix will knock u into the next planet, Vaughn. U sure you wouldn’t feel more comfortable sparring with Marshall? Or maybe one of the Xmansion janitors or something? but

:lol: Dixon definitely could knock Vaughn into next week.

This is so funny.

filmlover said:
Hahaha...this is hilarious.
:lol:  Dixon definitely could knock Vaughn into next week.

This is so funny.
[post="1297270"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha...filmlover....i see u like the making fun of vaughn jokes...maybe ur screenname should be vaughnhater.... :P

just kidding...

I loved this one!! it was sooooo funny I was closed to have :Pepsi: spraying from my ears!!! I loved the last line
Marshall silently wets himself.
and I just love CJ, he gets better w/ time!!!!
btw- who wrote this?? was it 2gether again?
and I absoultly loved your season 3 recap missingsark!!! it was so funny!!
You should finish it!
Mayb I should recap 2 sometime, I loved S1, so mayb that and then we could have a recap of all of the seasons slowly...what do u think?
Dixon definitely could knock Vaughn into next week.
I was waiting for dixon 2 knock him out and instead comes syd w/- "nice!"? :blink:

Thanks freaky. CJ and I wrote it together. The last line was all his though. Poor Marshall.

I'm in the process of working on S3 recaps. I just started but eventually, CJ and I want to have every episode recapped. That's a big process that will take a while, but keep checking the site every now and then.

MissingSark said:
Thanks freaky.  CJ and I wrote it together.  The last line was all his though.  Poor Marshall.

I'm in the process of working on S3 recaps.  I just started but eventually, CJ and I want to have every episode recapped.  That's a big process that will take a while, but keep checking the site every now and then.
[post="1298351"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

freaky, it's more like MissingSark wrote the whole thing and i added like a sentence....so no, we did NOT write this one together....so yea, her recaps are friggin hysterical.....we're training for when ABC starts up "America's Next Top Alias Recapper"....

crazyjack said:
freaky, it's more like MissingSark wrote the whole thing and i added like a sentence....so no, we did NOT write this one together....so yea, her recaps are friggin hysterical.....we're training for when ABC starts up "America's Next Top Alias Recapper"....
[post="1298381"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
CJ, you are not so bad yourself and that one last setence was really funny 2!

Back