Mommy and Daddy

Another fic from me! :D

Summary: Sydney Bristow is a ‘loser’ in high school. Michael Vaughn is the varsity football captain and quarterback. In health class they are assigned a project to do together.
Disclaimer: I own nothing but my laptop and my camera. But I do own the plot...
Length: 10 Chapters + Epilogue
There's also a sequel after...

Mommy and Daddy

Chapter 1

Were you that kid in school that was always picked on for being different? I know that I was. I didn’t even fit in with the outcasts. I was an outcast from the outcasts. When I was 6 years old my mother died, and I was never the same again. There was nothing anyone could do. I was a quiet little girl who would spend her nights at home crying over the loss of her mother, until she was old enough to study and do homework for hours.

I’m now in my senior year, with three months left. I’m actually the number one student in the school, and I’ve received many scholarships from places I didn’t apply to. People always glare at me, whispering things about me being a smartie-pants and a loser. I really don’t care, though. I know that I only have to suffer through three more months of torture before I go somewhere better, and I’ll never have to see these people again.

Sadly, right now I have health class. It’s the one class that I hate; mostly because of the people in it. I’m only in this class because of the human anatomy units. I’m interested in nursing or medicine in the future.

There are the jocks and the cheerleaders sitting in the centre of the room, and me. Little miss genius. I might come across as eager, sitting up at the front of the class, but it’s just because that was the only seat not taken by a blonde ditz or some football player who has suffered from more concussions than I’ve ever heard about from professionals.

Mrs. Henderson entered the room dragging a cart filled with a bunch of beat up white boxes. “Good morning class,” she said cheerfully. “We’re about to start an exciting assignment today!”

Her announcement was met with 20 groans from the students in the class. “Well,” she sighed, “Let’s see if you still act that way in a few minutes after I’ve explained to you what this will entail.”

I sat up straight in my seat, eager to hear about this new assignment so I could get started. As she listened to Mrs. Henderson speak about early childhood development, “Around what month does a baby begin to walk?” she asked. My hand shot up, “Sydney?” she called.

“Between 10-13 months,” I answered correctly.

“Yes, that’s correct.”

Someone from behind me threw a piece of paper at my back and it fell to the floor. I curiously looked down and saw that it was a note that had been thrown at me. Turning around, I looked out to see who might have thrown it, but no one looked suspicious, and it would have been anyone in the class. I bent down and picked up the note and opened up its folds.

‘You’ll never have a life, loser.’ Was what it read. I know that these things are supposed to hurt me, and normally I realize it, but I was having a bad day already and this little note got to me. I shot my hand up again, “Yes, Sydney?” asked Mrs. Henderson.

“May I please go to the bathroom?” I asked politely.

“Yes, Sydney.” She answered before I left the room.

When I sat in the stall, I felt my eyes begin to tear up. How could people be so cruel? Every day, it was a new thing; a new name, a new way to get at me. I kind of wish that I could just be invisible; I almost am, but not quite.

I will not satisfy them by letting these tears fall from my eyes. I thought determinedly. I won’t let them get to me again. I’ve already let them get to me too many times before.

As I left the bathroom I was determined not to let them hurt be again, though I knew it was a pointless decision, as they would effect me again in a couple of days.

Little did I know what was waiting for me back in health class.

That's the first chapter. The next will be up on Monday! Please review, and ask for a PM!

Poor Sydney... Those people are so stupid.

I hope that Micheal will at least be a little different from them.

Can't wait to see what happen next

Please PM me when you post more

Am I first? ETA: nope but i was close :lol:

anyway, great start, it sounds really interesting

school seems to suck for Sydney, poor her

Little did I know what was waiting for me back in health class.
she gets assigned to do that project with Vaughn :P hopefully they get along, though i somehow doubt that

can i pretty please get a pm when you update?

awwwwwwwww poor syd
i think i know whats gonna happen n i like the idea
should be quite amusing
please update soon
and pm me please
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Poor Syd...these people are so mean.....Can't wait to see what heppens next. Please add me to your pm list. Great start... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yay, i love your other fic, so im reading this one too, and so far... AWESOME!

pm me please when you update? thank you!!

PM LIST

Chicketepee
dandan
derevkointraining
funkymonkey
gucci_94
lady alias
littleangel
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
tubby
vartan-lova