Most annoying website

my one friend sent me to there once(im not sure if we are talking about the same one...because im not trying it again! :lol:smiley:
but it wasnt annoying to me i thought it was hilarous! probably because she told me to go there like at two in the morning and i had nothing else to do! the guy in the pop ups is hilarous..i htink i will type one word at a time.....are ....you...annoyed.....yet! LOL!

i guess i have weird humor!LOL

some of em r okay...but i've encountered some that go on for more then 500 clicks...one was so mean...it did a coutndown from 500...n then it made fun of u b/c it didnt end yet! then u sjut have to reboot ur computer. some of em don't make u click that much....maybe 300 or less n they end.

Marlene said:
some of em r okay...but i've encountered some that go on for more then 500 clicks...one was so mean...it did a coutndown from 500...n then it made fun of u b/c it didnt end yet! then u sjut have to reboot ur computer. some of em don't make u click that much....maybe 300 or less n they end.
yeah, those are annoying...now, whenever a friend gives me a link i ask them what it is

:lol: I think one of the most annoying sites has to be style.com. it's actually a great site, but ever time you visit a new page, you get those annoying little pop-ups imploring you to buy Lavin's Colonge for Men, or something like that.

kate! LOL!!! i agree and how long it takes to upload the pages and little dress popups! so annoying but great site!

and the one that i was sent only had 300...but five hundred countdown one would have been funny...if at themoment i had nothing to do and it was late!LOL! but otherwise it would be just annoying!

Back