MSN article on the best TV boyfriends

Here's a link to start with: Best and Worst TV Boyfriends

And here's the text from the Michael Vaughn part:

Best International Spy

Michael Vaughn, played by Michael Vartan, “Alias”

Had Me At: The moment when he introduced himself.

Okay, admittedly, getting married to someone else counts against him. But come on, he waited for the DNA testing to come back before concluding that Sydney had died in a fire. How’s a guy to know that his enemies have kidnapped his girlfriend, pilfered her dental pulp, and injected it into a corpse?

Besides, there’s nothing like watching a guy scatter what he believes to be your ashes into the ocean to cement those feelings of love.

I wanted to vote for him as worst boyfriend but he wasn't on the list only best, oh well....

I disagree with what they say about him though. like it's ok.
he and Syd had seen way to much to believe such a thing. and even if you did. You don't want to find out who wanted your girlfriend dead? who killed her? Jack wanted to know and investigated. he found out she was alie. If Vaughn had had a spine he would have helped Jack with the investigation. in fact He would have suggested it to Jack in the first place.

but enough about the death thing and back to him being best boyfriend. yeah very likely cos you know he won't leave you until he's sure he's got someone else. *cough*alice*cough*
not to mention the times he's flirted with syd since her retun yet boinks his wife at night.

lol, well I never thought of the chance Sark would be on the list. he's evil remember. not really qualifying for best boyfriend. but really

but this threath isn't about sark so let's get back to topic.
Vaughn shouldn't be on the list.
that is my opinium, you don't agree with that that's fine with me. I agree to disagree.

I enjoyed that he was on the list just for the fact that it's giving Alias more exposure. The more exposure the better!

Plus, they picked him out of so many options... he was on the list with George Clooney on Sisters, Michael J. Fox as Alex in Family Ties, Scott Bakula on Murphy Brown.

Notice a pattern? Like the fact that Michael Vartan is the only best boyfriend still on TV. In addition, the only worst boyfriend still on TV is Fraiser and he's going off the air.

And he kicked Dawson's butt! ;) Yay for Vaughn!

Back