MV on new Ellen DeGeneres show

I just read on the vartanhos chat site that MV is scheduled to be on the new Ellen show on Thursday Sept. 11. I don't know if that's set in stone so check your T.V guides.

P.S. I don't know if I posted in the right section, So if I didn't feel free to move it. Thanks,
Angel

yeah i heard that to! hmm what the hell channel is it on?! im looking at my tv guide now and im not seeing ellens show any where!!

aww nance im sorry!! i have seen so many damn promos for her show but i have no clue when the hell it airs!!!

good idea nance except i cant get the damn site to work!!
wtf it says i have to have cookies in order to access it!! dont ask i have no freakin clue what the hell that means!!

ames723 said:
good idea nance except i cant get the damn site to work!!
wtf it says i have to have cookies in order to access it!! dont ask i have no freakin clue what the hell that means!!
really? :blink:

it works for me but i didn't set up cookies or anything... whatever cookies are :lol: i think they're yummy :lol:

I think the Ellen show is on CBS, so it's probably on whatever channel the station is on in your area. In Southern Ontario it's channel 16 at 10:00.
:lol: Message from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

i think its on nbc cause i just saw dateline and they had a segment on ellens show and they were at nbc studios but i dont know.

It's syndicated, so it has no affiliation with any particular network. Depending on where you live, it could be on your ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, WB, or UPN station. I have 3 local stations and about 8 WBs, UPNs, and FOXs on satellite, and not a SINGLE ONE of them is broadcasting the show. I'm so mad, because I was really looking forward to it, even before I knew about MV. Ellen DeGeneres is hilarious; I love her comedy specials. I really think the show will be good, and now I can't see it. :(

i just saw a promo for it and in this mornings paper it says its on nbc!! oh goody!! oh yeah baby! its on at 11 am for me!!

Back