MV on Regis and Kelly

Hey ok so I was checkin out my Ti-Vo wish list (i luvvv tivo!!!! everyone should get it) when i saw that MV was gonna be on R&K!! i thought it was super cute-luved his hair!! but what does "have you changed the hardware yet" mean-MV looked uncomfortable and said "no" but what does it mean??

HOnestly, I think it was something that just sort of came out of Regis and it had kind of a dirty connotation so everyone thought it was funny. But i bet ultimately everyone realized that it had no real meaning...if you noticed, Regis later said that he didn't even know what it meant. It just kind of sounded funny i think.

I haven't seen it yet, but I know the last time that MV was on R&K, they talked about how he just bought a house and that MV didn't realise that he had to buy something for everything - including a place to put your pens!!! So maybe it was something to do with his house...oh, I dunno! I have to watch it!!!

Kelly

Does anybody know what he said? Is their a clip of it yet, or the transcript? I would love to know if he mentioned Jen since that article with the rumor of them breaking up went out! I missed it but want to see it. Anybody know what happened?

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

:D I saw it

He didn't really say much about Jen except for when Kelly asked him who would win (him or Jen) in a fist fight & he said he wouldn't fight her. Then when he was asked about the realtionship he made a joke about dating Greg

#1fan said:

He didn't really say much about Jen except for when Kelly asked him who would win (him or Jen) in a fist fight & he said he wouldn't fight her. Then when he was asked about the realtionship he made a joke about dating Greg
That's what he said when he was first on it....was it a repeat?!

Kelly

i dunno probably but it was "spring break week" so i guessed it was new! but he did talk about his house and the pen cup so i dunno!

I wasn't new I've seen that interview beofre but I watched it again cuz he's too hot to turn off. I thought it was funny when he said Window treatments I didn't know what those were either. MV is so freakin yummy.

yea even though it wasn't new......it's worth watching over... :angelic:

but it sucks that it was a repeat!!!!!! :angry:

PsychicAgent said:
#1fan said:

He didn't really say much about Jen except for when Kelly asked him who would win (him or Jen) in a fist fight & he said he wouldn't fight her.  Then when he was asked about the realtionship he made a joke about dating Greg
That's what he said when he was first on it....was it a repeat?!

Kelly
I didn't think it was, but since I read the post I'm guessing it was a repeat

Back