FUNNY TEST! Could you dump your boyfriend for MV?

<maya>

J.J's Muse
somewhere in a french magazine or elsewhere (I forgot) I found this multiple-choice questionnaire that I translated for you (and kinda adapt too) cos I found it funny … it’ll reveal if you are really mad about Michael or if you think he’s, well … just uninteresting … !!!

SO, would you like to know ? … OK then, take a pen and a piece of paper and collect your answers !!!

1 – the first time you fell for MV, it was in :
a- One hour photo
b- Never been kissed
c- The Pallbearer
d- un homme et deux femmes

2 – if MV was suspected of treachery (in Alias), you’d think :
a- no way, he’s too cute for that !!
b- who knows ? he’s too polite to be honest …
c- if only !! that would make him less insipid
d- it’s definitely not him, it’s his evil clone !!

3 – when you happen to see a hottie in a very fashionable black suit, you think :
a- so serious !
b- so uptight !
c- so narcissistic !
d- so cute !

4 – MV’s chin dimple makes you wanna :
a- put your finger in it
b- put your tongue in it
c- smile nicely at him
d- slap him in the face

5 – to fall in love, you need a man :
a- who understands you
b- who astounds you
c- who protects you
d- who supports you

6 – for you, the hobby that would make any man sexy is :
a- poetry
b- playing pool
c- cooking
d- playing guitar

7 – a reason to break up with your boyfriend would be because … :
a- he hides secrets from you
b- he runs for cover whenever there’s a fight
c- he’s got love handles
d- he wears untidy clothes

8 – the perfect man is the one who’s waiting for you at home …
a- with flowers
b- with a good meal
c- with a smile
d- it’s the one you’re waiting for !!

9 – your current boyfriend lacks :
a- mystery
b- tenderness
c- surprise
d- presence

10 – the secret agent man that makes you fantasize :
a- James Bond
b- Austin Powers
c- Fox Mulder
d- Johnny English

Now, have you completed the test ? OK here are the results !! but first, you have to count your points like explained hereafter :

Q1 : « a » answer = 1 ; « b » = 2 ; « c » = 3 ; « d » = 4

Q2 : « a » = 4 ; « b » = 2 ; « c » = 0 ; « d » = 3

Q3 : « a » = 1 ; « b » = 0 ; « c » = 2 ; « d » = 4

Q4 : « a » = 3 ; « b » = 4 ; « c » = 1 ; « d » = 0

Q5 : « a » = 2 ; « b » = 4 ; « c » = 3 ; « d » = 1

Q6 : « a » = 1 ; « b » = 4 ; « c » = 0 ; « d » = 3

Q7 : « a » = 0 ; « b » = 4 ; « c » = 2 ; « d » = 3

Q8 : « a » = 1 ; « b » = 0 ; « c » = 2 ; « d » = 4

Q9 : « a » = 4 ; « b » = 1 ; « c » = 3 ; « d » = 2

Q10 : « a » = 3 ; « b » = 0 ; « c » = 4 ; « d » = 0

Ready ?!! here they are :

less than 10 points :
mad about YOUR man
wonder why you even took this test in the first place as it is SO obvious that MV has no effect on you. you find him too insipid, too nice, too preppy ?
well, it’s your choice but hey !! don’t put the other ones right off him … if you have better at home, then fine by you … you lucky girl !!!

from 11 up to 19 points :
you sure would love to be taken by agent Michael Vaughn on a very special mission of infiltration or very thorough search but … tomorrow you have your gym class !! in a word, you satisfy with your current boyfriend and humdrum routine of everyday life is even fine by you. Keep going on … you good girl !!!

from 21 up to 29 points :
ready, maybe ?
your man is this close to be given the push !! there’s slopiness in here : he doesn’t surprise you anymore, lightens your libido … in a word, you’d be more than willing to exchange him for someone else, taller, more muscular, better shaved, better dressed and above all more exciting !!! you’re merciless but God !! you have good taste … you secretive girl !!

more than 30 points :
crazy about Michael !!!
there’s no two ways about it : you’d sure exchange your current boyfriend for just one private moment together. well let’s face it : you’re melting. his dimple turns you crazy, and what he does with his eyebrows … mmmm. a real staunch for the handsome guy since his fisrt role in a movie. a french one in 1991 : « un homme et deux femmes ». needless to say you’re addicted … you naughty girl !!!

NOW, of course I will need to hear about your result …
come on !! be honest … who could have an unfortunate ex-boyfriend ?!!

[I took the test myself and I scored 28 points !!! wow, should I have a talk with my man ?! NO, just kidding (not about the score though … Gee, I’m a fan ;) !!) but hey !! my man ? he’s just perfect … and very cute too.
And I mean HOT cute, not goofy cute :lol: :D ]

30! :love: And I don't even have a boyfriend! But MV's so cute, I just had to take the test becuase it involved him! :lol:

KateJones47 said:
30! :love: And I don't even have a boyfriend! But MV's so cute, I just had to take the test becuase it involved him! :lol:
yep me 2 a tee.no bf scored 30.i suppose he's the only 1 4 me :D :cheers: :jump: :kissme: :lovers:

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
KateJones47 said:
30!  :love:  And I don't even have a boyfriend! But MV's so cute, I just had to take the test becuase it involved him!  :lol:
yep me 2 a tee.no bf scored 30.i suppose he's the only 1 4 me :D :cheers: :jump: :kissme: :lovers:
same score :smiley:

I got 22 points.. But my boyfriend is still the best.. Can't imagine dumping him..

i got this one --->
ready, maybe ?
your man is this close to be given the push !! there’s slopiness in here : he doesn’t surprise you anymore, lightens your libido … in a word, you’d be more than willing to exchange him for someone else, taller, more muscular, better shaved, better dressed and above all more exciting !!! you’re merciless but God !! you have good taste … you secretive girl !!

lmao funny quiz

i got 26 - :blush:
maybe my boyfriend needs some lessons!!!!! :P

excellent test maya - and great translation!!!!!!!! :smiley:

excellent test maya - and great translation!!!!!!!!  :smiley: 
thank you jems :blush: I'm glad i didn't make too much mistakes in my translation ... but it was a pleasure to do it, and a little bit of practice is always good :D

I got 19. Maybe I don't care enough about Vaughn. And I don't even have a boyfriend. :lol:

Maya, you're good in english. Me= :blink: not too good!

Mad bout Alias said:
I got 33, is that the highest out of everyone! And i already knew i was crazy for Michael! :D
good one harminder!! u really r obsessed!!! :P

Back