Myspace Or Facebook

Witch Is Better ?

• Myspace

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Facebook

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Well I'm Canadian and almost everyone I know uses Facebook and I find Facebook a lot easier to use. But I'm never on either :P I find MSN is best :D

Yea for real Myspace cuz ive never heard of facebook in my life and it justsounds weird yet again Myspace could sound kinda weird if u've never heard of it either lol

i dont understand, all myspace has is music on pages (you can add music to facebook pages but its a little different) i love facebook now because its SOOOOOOO much easier to talk and keep track of stuff. I used to be like every one and hate facebook but once you get the hang of it you will think myspace is ****. Also you can make your own app.s on facebook, like games or what ever.

AR35 said:
i dont understand, all myspace has is music on pages (you can add music to facebook pages but its a little different) i love facebook now because its SOOOOOOO much easier to talk and keep track of stuff. I used to be like every one and hate facebook but once you get the hang of it you will think myspace is ****. Also you can make your own app.s on facebook, like games or what ever.

But if u use myspace and change ur background and music u can sort of see how sum1's style is!and thats y i like it!

Back