Nadia's Spies

wow this thing has grown well unfortunately I have to wait till April to see Nadia in action myself but hey it will be worth it. Alias is on tomorrow

omg i have been waiting for a Nadia thread to open up and i fiond out that you guys allready have a organisation or whatnot going on...

jeez, i was pushing the MODS for a thread of her own. YAY

can i join
?

updating the list

#1: liliana
#2: G$f3arl3ssG$
#3: Alias Anna
#4: RaeAlias
#5: cute_as_candy
#6: Alias_Freak
#7: Spirit
#8: Slaoneaholic
#9: jgmvlover
#10: vaughnsmyguy
#11: sd6452
#12: Mr Sloane
#13: vaughnandsyd4eva
#14: sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
#15: heenz
#16: sfs&v
#17: AlexBristow03
#18: Padme912
#19: SurvAgentBristow
#20: Vaughnchik74
#21: miafan
#22: NSDeReVkO
#23: xinli11
#24: SurvAgentBristow
#25: MargoSark
#26: acting_chica
#27: ReedCordial bandit
#28: StAgEpRiNcEsS

you guys have all been added welcome. yes we had to start some organization to feel the Nadia love

Wow, I just noticed this new Nadia section! Coolness...;)

New list...dang we are growing!

#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_

So gang, do you think Syd will attempt to hurt Nadia if she tries to hurt Jack when she finds out what he did? Any thoughts?

Yaaay, thanks for adding me!

When it come down to it, syd will defend her dad. It'd sure be interesting though as Nadia is the only relation who has not hurt Sydney (yet)...

veery interesting times for Alias fans. But I gotta tell ya, I'm totally in love with Nadia.

Aren't we all. She sure knows how to kick a$$. I wonder if the whole Chosen One and the Passenger conflict is still in play? If yes, then I personally think that Jack will be the instigator between Syd and Nadia going against each other.

Late :welcome: to the newbies 👋

I love the Nadia-Character! Her Character is so intresting and it´s fun to find out what happens next with her. Can I join, too? Please *puppy eyes*

About the whole Nadia-Jack-Sydney-Thing: I think Sydney is trying to protect both of them. Sydney lied as she told Nadia, she doesn´t know who killed Irina to protect her from the truth and protect Jack being in war with Nadia. And it´s also not good for the work on APO.

Now Sydney is learning what it means to be in Jacks Shoes. Trying to protect the one I´m responsible for, by lying and having secrets. I´m very excting who this Plot about Nadia/Jack/Sydney grows.

I personally think that Jack will be the instigator between Syd and Nadia going against each other.

It would certainly make sence, if Nadia ever found out who was responsible for.. erm, certain events, then Nadia and Syd would certainly start conflicting. What that actually has to do with Rambaldi is anyone's guess at this stage.

Steffi_, you're #30 :welcome:

Hmm, well I heard that they're trying to ditch anything Rambaldi related this season so who knows? I don't want Syd to do anything to Nadia yet. I want her around for a couple more season, lol. She seems like a promising agent. I hope in the long run, they'll become the type of friends that Syd has missed out on last season.

Now Sydney is learning what it means to be in Jacks Shoes. Trying to protect the one I´m responsible for, by lying and having secrets.
So true. Now she needs to learn to give the man a break and realize what he's been through to protect her all this time. I swear, she's always throwing a hissy fit when daddy dearest does something questionable but when a certain *coughVaughncough* someone marries someone 2 years after her "death" she runs back to him and sucks face 4 minutes after he killed the you-know-who.

i really liked nadia's character with the whole jack psych eval thing. it was v. cool. "your results were v. much like your sisters" that was kinda dorky but i liked it. :smiley:

m-c

PHENICS said:
how can I join
[post="1157007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Just by requesting a number ;)
You're #31 :welcome:

New list:

#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS

acting_chica said:
i really liked nadia's character with the whole jack psych eval thing. it was v. cool. "your results were v. much like your sisters" that was kinda dorky but i liked it. :smiley:

m-c
[post="1158013"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I guess it runs in the family :smiley:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
Steffi_, you're #30 :welcome:

Hmm, well I heard that they're trying to ditch anything Rambaldi related this season so who knows? I don't want Syd to do anything to Nadia yet. I want her around for a couple more season, lol. She seems like a promising agent. I hope in the long run, they'll become the type of friends that Syd has missed out on last season.
So true. Now she needs to learn to give the man a break and realize what he's been through to protect her all this time. I swear, she's always throwing a hissy fit when daddy dearest does something questionable but when a certain *coughVaughncough* someone marries someone 2 years after her "death" she runs back to him and sucks face 4 minutes after he killed the you-know-who.
[post="1156010"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you for the Welcome. :smiley: I´m very exciting how her relationship to Nadia changes Sydney. And how seeing a little bit through Jacks eyes, because of protecting Nadia almost the same way Jack did for Sydney, changes Sydneys relationship to her father.
Maybe she understand Jack better after this season.

ReedCordial bandit said:
i also like Mia, do you guys like her?
[post="1159969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh yeah! Mia is an very sypmathic actress and very pretty! I didn´t knew her until I saw here for the first time as her role of sydneys half-sister Nadia.

Then I saw "Frida" where she had a little role. Mia is awesome! (y)

Back