Nadia's Spies

aliasobsessed89 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :cry:

this is from Kristins Chat. At first she said around three epis and now... *sniffle*

From virge47 : What about Nadia on Alias?
Gone. Not even one episode, I'm told.
From virge47: Is there a chance Nadia will be on more eps next season?
I'm told they're starting up production and so far, Mia has not signed on to do any episodes at all this season. That's all I know at the moment, but I will dig, dig, dig at ABC's TCA on Tuesday and Wednesday.
[post="1431667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :thud: :stretcher: :blowup: :banghead: 🇳🇴 :( :mellow: :cuss: :madfire: :stupidcomputer: :wtf: :angry2: :angry: (n) :seehearspeak:

nonononononono this can't be true please tell me it's an :error: !!! noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

:sadangel:

*wanting to die a little*

I know! i wanted to too!

but...
I read somthing yesterday which said both she and lena olin would be back for guest appearences. The article didn't seem too offical but i hope it's true!!!

omg i no words can express how much i hope that to be true!!
i guess i can share a little too:

from what i've heard and read, lena's gonna make like 3-6 episodes (y) :woot: , and i've also read that mia will make 3 guest appearance episodes. that's what i've heard, tough i'm not sure where.

i hope hope hope it's true!!

Hello Everyone,

I haven't visit this Board for a long time. It's good to be back. :D

I hope the rumors are true and Mia is coming back for a couple of episodes. That would be awesome!

Jennifer Garner said:
Mia said
she will be in 4-6 episodes
[post="1436833"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's good to hear.

We get S4 here in a week so I might actually be able to visit this thread again once I know what the hell happens!

i've been good!! spent a week in italy and i just wanna go back and live there for the rest of my life!
has anyone seen hte motorcycle diaries? because i saw it in a movie rent place yesterday and just JUMPED because i've wanted to see it for such a long time!! i'd buy it immediately if i had the money...:S
*sings* iiii waaaant alias to staaart noooow!!!
ok i'm bored. get out of here emma. ok i'm leaving. bye!

I've seen the movie. Unless your a fan of Che you might be bored with it. Mia only has a total of about 10 mins tops in the whole movie, so you may just want to rent it first before buying it.

liliana said:
okay I decided that I'd make a club for Nadia cause she rocks she really does I mean SpySis I really like her so plz join up if you like her.

Members:

#1: liliana
#2: G$f3arl3ssG$
#3: Alias Anna
#4: RaeAlias
#5: cute_as_candy
#6: Alias_Freak
#7: Spirit
#8: Slaoneaholic
#9: jgmvlover
#10: vaughnsmyguy
#11: sd6452
#12: Mr Sloane
#13: vaughnandsyd4eva
#14: sidneymichaelvaughn4ever
#15: heenz
#16: sfs&v
#17: AlexBristow03
#18: Padme912
#19: SurvAgentBristow
#20: Vaughnchik74
#21: miafan
#22: NSDeReVkO
#23: xinli11
#24: SurvAgentBristow
#25: MargoSark
#26: acting_chica
#27: ReedCordial bandit
#28: StAgEpRiNcEsS
#29: Sagerian
#30: Steffi_
#31: PHENICS
#32: Spy Sister
#33: pii_lena4ever
#34: blueangel
#35: kalvarado12
#36: Bennifer2Yaaakkk
#37: Jennifer Garner
#38: Astrid Derevko :cool:
Mia Maestro who plays Nadia has a webite and you can go check it out here thankyou to G$f3arl3ssG$ for posting the link

http://www.miamaestro.i8.com
[post="795660"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Finally a place to talk about this girl

Hey even tho its kinda late.....i would LOVE to be on the spysis list! I love Nadias character, and wish that she would be around for the rest of the seasons! It seemes like she got screwed all the time, mostly because her father was ....slone....lol, neway a number would be great! Id love to represent the Spysis family!

I would also like to join thought it is very late. From watching season 4 again and seeing how much I actually do miss her this season, I realize I actually do like this girl alot.

Back