New England Patriots

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
why doesn't it seem like anyone likes the patriots?! come on! you have to atleast give them credit for this year...

they're definitely going to kick some panther booty in the super bowl. you can count on that. i have faith in my boys. :smiley:

i find this really pathetic. but i live in connecticut and it's sooooo hard to find patriot merchandise. WTH?!?!?!

hey boston, ever been to a game? i want to go sooooo bad. next year. :smiley: i'll be the asian chick with the brady jersey and the painted face and the number 1 fingers. and i'll be hooting and hollering for them. hahahahaha.

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
lmao.  i'll see you there.  i'll go to every game..  i wonder where john navarre will end up
probably a 3rd stringer in the NFL, at best
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :madfire: Take. :angry: That. :angry: Back. :madfire: that's my future husband you're talking about :angry: I hope Dallas chooses him :D

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
lmao.  i'll see you there.  i'll go to every game..  i wonder where john navarre will end up
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :madfire: Take. :angry: That. :angry: Back. :madfire: that's my future husband you're talking about :angry: I hope Dallas chooses him :D
would you like to bet on it?

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
maybe i will. john's the best :love:

Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
maybe i will. john's the best :love:
I guess....

Back