New here

:D
Hi everyone.
Its been a while since i have posted on a site like this so it may take me a while to get going.
Anyways...Hi my name is Sam. I am from England (the cold place!!).
I have liked Alias from the first time it came on tv over here. Took me a minute to understand it, but after that i was completely hooked!!

I now own the DVD's, the book's the cards etc. I am a complete nut about it. I have never gone quite so obsessed over other programmes but i am with this one! lol :thinking:

I love spoilers, not a very patient person. Don't like having to wait til january for the new season.

Big fan of Sydney and Sark. Weird but i think it works.

Umm...what else...thats about it.

Well...i think i will like it here.
Hope to chat to you all around.
Bye :D

hey Sam...I'm Lauren. I'm American. I totally love this show too, although sometimes when they talk about missions i'm a little like what? but whatever :P . Its nice to meet you...I a total spoiler junkie as well. You said ur a big fan of Sark and Syd...just wondering it you ever watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer...her relationship was Spike was bit similar to that, check out the Sarkney threads......happy posting!

kerianne said:
hey Sam...I'm Lauren. I'm American. I totally love this show too, although sometimes when they talk about missions i'm a little like what? but whatever :P . Its nice to meet you...I a total spoiler junkie as well. You said ur a big fan of Sark and Syd...just wondering it you ever watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer...her relationship was Spike was bit similar to that, check out the Sarkney threads......happy posting!
[post="1060403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi Lauren. I did watch buffy, big fan of Buffy and Spike too!! I think i like couples that shouldn't be together but in my mind really should be! (does that make sense? lol :P )

Anyway, i am gradually looking through all the threads. Make take me a while.

Blackhairedsam said:
:D
Hi everyone.
Its been a while since i have posted on a site like this so it may take me a while to get going.
Anyways...Hi my name is Sam. I am from England (the cold place!!).
[post="1060358"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Welcome to All Alias, Sam! :welcome:

kerianne said:
hey Sam...I'm Lauren. I'm American. I totally love this show too, although sometimes when they talk about missions i'm a little like what? but whatever :P
[post="1060403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey, you'll get used to it...and welcome to All A as well!

Jai

'ello Sam!

:welcome: to AA! Its very hard to resist spoilers, especially when there's a long wait to the start of the new season.

Have fun posting ^_^

Hey Sam!

welcome to AA, I'm Helen. :eek:ldhi:

I used to be a big spoiler fan but I'm on a spoiler-free thing at the moment, its HARD but I hope it'll be worth it. :shh:

I'm from the UK too, Liverpool to be exact. Anyways welcome and I'm sure I'll see you around! :D

Hi sam welcome! enjoy!!!!! :welcome: :welcome:
This time im spoiler free, cuz it wruined for me last season when i know whats gonna happen! but it soooooooo hard!i need 2 work extra hard!
anyway- i love england! altough the only time i was there it was the hottest day in europe history (a year ago august) so england 4 me is hot and nice (like israel)!
Im so gonna visit in england again and i want 2 go there in christmas-they say london is beautiful then and i believe them! :D

Back