Number 47 link

Hey this is the first time I have posted a new topic... So if this needs to be moved please send it to the correct location...

Ok.. I got the first 2 seasons for Christmas and like some people have said already, there is alot, and I mean alot of references to the number 47. For example, the page torn out of the manuscript, the server that brought down SD, etc. Someone posted that there is a link or thread to all these somewhere on the web. Does anyone have that info? I would love to see it. The number is in almost, if not every, single episode.

Plus so does anyone have any idea why the number 47 is throughout the show? Also 7 + 4 does equal 11, which it is the 11th episode and shown on the 11th of January!! I don't know, I would just like to hear your thoughts!

Thanks!!

47 as far as I know was just "Rambali's" number, he just choose it and made it special

On the whole 47 thing I don't know if anybody who has the first season of Alias notices but you know the whole intro..."My name's Sydney Bristow and blah blah blah"... well you know that but anyways has anyone noticed that it always takes up the first 47 seconds of the show... am I just reading into stuff too much? anyways i tend to be a bit parinoid... just wondering if anybody else noticed?

Melissa ;)

I was watching some commentary, and if you're watching the opening sequence, when they show all the pictures and there are ALIASs flashing in the background.... When they play the theme music...

When they show Victor Garber's name, the rambaldi sign flashes in one frame of the Big alias in front. it's really fast, and you can't really see it unless its in slo mo, but if you have seen it once you can notice it. ALSO,

the colors and stuff inside the BIG alias in the foreground are actually video of JJ's famliy's vacation to Maine or something on the th of July.

Just thought this was interesting and kinda fun. Didn't know where else to post.

In the second season, if that intro bit is shown it appears over Lena's name. This is because they didn't change the sequence only the actors names

boyscouttluvr47 said:
the colors and stuff inside the BIG alias in the foreground are actually video of JJ's famliy's vacation to Maine or something on the th of July.
that's weird... :blink: I didn't know that.