Online Diaries

ok, so I have an online diary and I was just wondering if anyone else kept them... I'm not sure if we can post links or anything since they're not actual "sites" per say but then it may be advertisement, who knows ? :blink: :confused: :P but if we can and you'd like to share them, please do!!

i want one but i don't know where/how/what :lol:

and i don't want a xanga <_< everyone has those at my school and it pisses me off :lol: :rolleyes:

I have an xanga, subtly annoying but I had it for a long, long time, and a bunch of usernames. (I can't remember the damn passwords!) But you can go read my journal (m4rl3n3)...it can be interesting, especially when I encounter crazy/pain in the ass people. :D

i have a xanga too...havent had much of a chance to write in it lately...school and KIWIN's and all...i had a 6pg entry (composed of about 4 diff days) and it all got erased :(

nance said:
and i don't want a xanga <_< everyone has those at my school and it pisses me off :lol: :rolleyes:
exactly how I feel, dearie. ^_^

I like to sign up for the 60 day trial things for blogs. :lol: but I don't really like the free kinds out there, so I just gave up and learned basic html. :geek:

my friend and i tried to do that on angelfire...except we couldn't figure out how to archive our entries and make a comment box. but she has a nice layout going on now....

i've got one at blogspot. it's on my profile. ^_^

i think it's funny that everyone has this dislike for xanga. i kind of have it too. :lol: xanga is like the stuck-up popular clique of the online diary world.

I have a diary at diaryland.com... just click on my username to the left there and the link is my homepage. I like diaryland.com... it's the only one I've ever used. Also... there are a lot of premade layouts to choose from.

that, and it's mostly populated by fourteen-year-olds who can't seem to spell or use proper grammar.

Grrrrr I hate that! There are some on diaryland who are like that, but there are others who write incredibly well.

oh, i have alot in my time. blogger,diaryland,scribble.nu. but I like livejournal because it just seems so versitale.and its alot more community driven,theres more interaction between users.

I don't have one, should Itrake one ?? I've never had one, but lots of ppl can see it them online, it doesn't bother you ??

Can you give me your reasons why you have online diaries ??

Back