Photo Finally!

Last episode I noticed they used Jennifer's real high school photo that I think is mostly adorable. However, I'm pretty new and was having trouble figuring out how to get the photo up. But with some fancy help it is now my 'avator' so there you go!

Haha, i read your topic in the Mirage thread!! I was laughing so hard when i saw it!! Its an awesome photo! Soooo funny :lol: the glasses... I mean come on, they're classics!!

awww c'mon she was cute in high school

oh wait the screen is upside down 😆 oopsies :blush2:

but that's a cute piccy :love:

oh my god! thats adorable! what a difference though- its amazing to see the transformation- talk about beautiful swan.

i wish i look like jen when i'm older ! (as if!)

It is a neat coincidence that Jennifer evolved from gawky to glamorous and now she is playing a character that had a similar experience, it seems. Having read the prequel novels, I had the impression that Sydney was rather unnoticable as a child, teen and in college, but as she matured into a woman, she became this sexy, fascinating person.

I can imagine Jennifer Garner being a geek, but I really can't imagine Sydney Bristow being one! I mean, really...she's the tough b**** who kicks your a** and gives you the Bristow Glare.
No. Sydney Bristow being a geek I can not imagine.

I am sure that everyone has pictures that they regret seeing. :D

The glasses ui... they gotta go... but I think her face hasn't changed that much. (y)

Back