Photo From phone!

xX DrunK

Cadet
i took thins picture on my phone at Newport Beach.
BeachNewport.jpg

i think it looks beautiful and need no editing but if someone wants to take a crack at it be my guest(y)

Had a go at ur photo. I couldnt really change much with the water, except putting little fog banks on the left and right, and the sky looks nicer. :smiley:
Anyone got any good tricks for photo-manipulation? I actually kinda like doing these kinda thingies :P
It nearly looks a bit too blurred...
Enjoy :D

photo_manip1.jpg

[Rasta];19971 said:
Had a go at ur photo. I couldnt really change much with the water, except putting little fog banks on the left and right, and the sky looks nicer. :smiley:
Anyone got any good tricks for photo-manipulation? I actually kinda like doing these kinda thingies :P
It nearly looks a bit too blurred...
Enjoy :D

photo_manip1.jpg

wow that looks hot man i like it good job.

hmmm, i may have a go at this. I have done alot of water/sunset picture editing before.

Tip: Using the burn tool near the horizon can give some cool effects and maybe smudge a bit where you have really bright spots on the water.

ok man tyr whatever and post it in here ill try to upload some more of my photos.
i used to do landscape photography so this is kinda my forte lol :smiley:

Your phone takes very nice pictures then.

Atmosphere of this photo is great, you should make a wallpaper out of it.
Play with contrast, and probably darken it up a bit.

The Kid said:
Your phone takes very nice pictures then.

Atmosphere of this photo is great, you should make a wallpaper out of it.
Play with contrast, and probably darken it up a bit.

thanks man thats one reason why i really liked it. 3.6 mega pixel german crystal lense. im in love wit it:D(y)

Back