popups....or.....spam

which is more annoying, pop-ups or spam?

• pop ups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spam

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i can't stand neither, but spam, coz i don't know what it is... unles it is junk e-mail... then i HATE IT SO MUCH! i mean i get gross ones all the time on my hotmail account

but popups are evil too, though one site is funny for pop ups while another crashed my computer coz of the pop ups.... so don't go to www.feetman.co.uk coz it is EVIL!!!!!!!! DO NOT GO! DO NOT! or evil shall b fall ur computer!

I get so much spam that I have 2 different accounts...one for spam, and one for other stuff!!! The spam can't bother me if I don't look at it!!!

I don't get that much spam. Only once in a while, so it doesn't bother me that much.

Pop-ups are killers!

Spam.

I get about 50 spams a day in my @allalias.com account, it's really annoying. (I get about a total of 20/day in all of my other accounts combined, so a total of 70+spams/day, plus newsletters + real email = a lot)

(If you EVER have a website that is indexed well by Google - NEVER put your email address ANYWHERE on it... just a tip ;) )

AliasALIAS said:
50???? That's unacceptable! I get just one every two days or so.

You should change your email to charlienospam@aa.com :P
Yeah, I've considered changing it to c@aa.com or something.

Even more annoying, I didn't delete spams until recently, I just skipped over them, so now I have thousands and thousands of emails in my inbox... I really need to just delete it... but I do have some really important email in it :eek:

I hate popups!!! They drive me absolutely nuts...I can't go to any site without getting a special blurb about finding past high school friends...grrrrrr!

spam!!!!

asol now has popup blocker so i dont get popups anymor, but feetman.com...omg never go there. especially if u have aol... u have to restart ur computer!!!!!! i lost one of my final papers becuase of one of my friends...

spam stinks i get around 30 spam emails a day.... it really stinks.. i just delete all of them...

I have a blocker...but it doesn't do a thing, so I don't see why I wasted any time putting it in! And spam isn't exactly a problem, since I don't get much at all.

i get tons of both. it sucks.

i have the same spam problem as charlie. i use outlook express and it's always open so i'm constantly deleting spam throughout the day. it's difficult to say how much i get total in one day since i'm always checking. but when i go on spring break or some other vacation and come back after a few days of being away from my computer, i've ended up with i'd say around 700 e-mails.

i ease it somewhat by trying to block some spam domains, but there are just so many and they're always changing that it's difficult and annoying to keep up. plus, a lot of spam comes from yahoo or hotmail and i can't block those domains otherwise i wouldn't receive real e-mails from them.

yet, i still voted for pop-ups. just because pop-ups slow my computer down and have done horrible things to my computer like freezing it and crashing it. and i just want to go to ONE webpage but like, FIVE pop-ups all come up one right after the other. i close one and ten pop-up. :angry:

i want to kill whoever invented pop-ups. or find the person (or persons), lock them in a room with a computer that does nothing but display pop-up ads anytime the person so much as touches the keyboard.

Back