6817471580.jpg

This is me chillin with my ladies:
6817472972.jpg

:lol: J/K, I lost Firedrops pic and here are two of mine:

Vacation in FL with steve
6817474577.jpg

Me hanging out at the mall
6817480039.jpg

Originally posted by Aries+Mar 10 2006, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aries @ Mar 10 2006, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-deathmetal@Mar 11 2006, 12:34 AM
me and my clean computer desk
I can never keep mine clean for more then a day. [/b][/quote]
Me neither, so I don't even bother to clean it anymore, heh.

Originally posted by deathmetal+Mar 11 2006, 03:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (deathmetal @ Mar 11 2006, 03:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Aries@Mar 10 2006, 07:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-deathmetal
@Mar 11 2006, 12:34 AM
me and my clean computer desk

I can never keep mine clean for more then a day.
Me neither, so I don't even bother to clean it anymore, heh. [/b][/quote]
I try to keep it organized. The only problem is my organization is in gaint clumps of felgercarb, but somehow I remember where everything is, and how it got there.

Girls have make-up stands, guys have computer desks. Hey! Its where I put my deoderant on haha!

I'd post a picture, but mine are all either absolutely horrible, or my face is broken out. (Which happens quite often, right now I have about 15 zits colonizing my face, and they JUST DO NOT GO AWAY. I can't remember the last time I didn't have one pimple. Not to mention I'm not very photogenic anyway..)

So you guys are out of luck.

Maybe I'll put a picture of the cat here instead.

Originally posted by HJ-Diviana@Mar 11 2006, 10:17 AM
I'd post a picture, but mine are all either absolutely horrible, or my face is broken out. (Which happens quite often, right now I have about 15 zits colonizing my face, and they JUST DO NOT GO AWAY. I can't remember the last time I didn't have one pimple. Not to mention I'm not very photogenic anyway..)

So you guys are out of luck.

Maybe I'll put a picture of the cat here instead.
Hmm I wont lie, but I used to be like that until I went to a dermatologist. Try one out, now i'm fine =]

Sherri where do you live? I just want to make sure I'm thinking of the right person.

Alright awsome. I thought you lived where I lived. We have a cheerleader / dance instructor at my high school who's name is Sherri. I've never seen her, so thats why I asked.

Thanks!

Originally posted by HJ-Cirakin@Mar 15 2006, 08:55 PM
Me.

SimuCon 2005.

Full of Shiner.

AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just kidding ;)

Okay you guys really aren't getting my picture.

I tried to take one, but my digital camera won't work..... I turned it on, and took a picture, which sucked so I deleted it, then I tried to take another one and it wouldn't take one, and THEN I couldn't turn it off!

So I took the batteries out.

It was weird.

(Edit) Oh and now it won't turn back on.

Back