Pro-Lauren Club

I'm not sure how this works (I'm new here), but I just wanted to say that Lauren is the main reason I watch the show. Is there a more beautiful woman in the world than her? I think not! I don't care if she's good or bad, I hope she doesn't leave the show. :P

don't want to start any anger...but I HATE LAUREN!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I will kill her!!!!! mwhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaa.....but everyone can love her still...just make sure you go to her funeral..you'll be the only ones!! lol. Just kiddin' not starting anything!!

I'm a huge fan of MG and she plays Lauren well,so I like her.The character's intrieging(I think that's spelt right)
Anywayz,I'd really like to join..

~Rach~

THEN YOU ARE IN :P

post-14-1080205375.gif
like my new av? im getting the words changed but leavign the pic, this is one of the only times she SMILES lol :P

I don't mind MG........ahhh MG is a combination of Michael (Vartan) and (Jennifer) Garner!!!! MG.....ahhhhh no..!!! This is sooo traumatising!! lol.

lmao yeahz, evil, you know we never say BAD itza evil... dont mind me i just think that evil is like a you know, dun worry :P i scraying meself now :D

:eek:fftopic: well the avs are but you knwo :D

post-14-1080549371.gif

post-14-1080549450.jpg

sarkfan you like any of thses tell me

Ever growing LR fans, hmm *runs to see what movie her mates are playing* hmmm dude wheres my car *laughs* o.O gtg there having a food fight and i dun wanna miss it :D

GO LR PPL GO 👋 IM JESS BTW

FYI sarkfaN what you think bout thses ones?

post-14-1080549416.gif

post-14-1080549393.gif

if you dun like any then ummm nat will try again :D if anyone wants to use one just ummmm PM me so you guys dun get all the sames... sorry offtopic lmao

okay, having just seen upto ep 13 i actually think that Lauren is a good character and Melissa George (who i previously hated in Home and Away) does a good job. up until now i thought i would hate her for breaking up syd and vaughn and whatever. but she is deliciously evil and makes light work of being a complete b**** to syd at times, which no one else is. obviously i love syd and vaughn, but Lauren is a great character, which for me was unexpected so i'm happy. :P Controversial though it may be, i'm joining the pro-Lauren Reed group.YAY!!!!

american

the amityville horror is a true story.

they made one in 1979 i thinkies and now they remaked it. scaret movie, i dont think i will be able too see it. im too young.

its about well http://www.amityvillehorrormovie.com/

if you go there and just wait for it to go through its little picks then the story will come up, and the trailer if you wanna watch... its mad!!!!

Back