5. Karmyk
6. Dani
7. Lara
8. Sarkney101
9. Agent Desert Rose
10. AliasfanJay
11. PHENICS
12.lomarambor

I think we should set a recruitment goal. Let's try to get three new members by the 30. ^_^ I think our ultimate goal should be to outnumber the DAS group.

^^If that's a dumb idea, ignore it. -_-

you have allready outnumbered us lol...

btw incase ya'll didnt know, im a member of DAS, they tolerate me there LOL im fwends with all. but before ya'll feel betrayed of got them to change there insulting name and to not harm lauren REALLY badly, and i stand up for her consatntkly :smiley:

i think i derserve a medal.. dont you?

most definetly about the medal!

OMG!!! SUGAR AND SPICE JUST CAME ON!! WITH MELISSA GEORGE!! hehehehehe

going now...

melissa!!

Mulholland Drive is an amazing movie. It's confusing as hell, but brilliant. MG's part in it is small, but it is relevant.

Pro Lauren Club:
1. Jess (ReedCordial Bandit)
47. Margo (Margo Sark))
3. Haylez (Secret Agent Angel)
4. Lianne (Syd Vaughn 4ver)
5. Karmyk
6. Dani
7. Lara
8. Sarkney101
9. Agent Desert Rose
10. AliasfanJay
11. PHENICS
12.lomarambor
13. Osiris

LOL... i was just looking at the dates...

i last post on 12th of FEB and then the next post was on the 28TH JUNE lol.. thats a little while.

also i just wanted to add im a little pissed off about the MODS or whoever did it PUTTING LAUREN REED IN "OTHER CHARACTERS" THREAD. :wtf:

:lol:

I love Lauren's character. Even if I hated her at the beginning because she was useless, when she turned evil, I LOVED her. Don't you agree that she's the best of all Sydney's enemies. I mean, like Sydney, Lauren was a double agent, she had an affair with Vaughn, she was wearing wigs (lol), her whole family was involved in it, and, like Sydney's mother, she had married a man to betray him. She definitely deserved a better final fight scene and a better death scene than that fall into the deep hole. They should bring her back just to kill her the right way. Or let her live. She is SO good.

I love Lauren's character. Even if I hated her at the beginning because she was useless, when she turned evil, I LOVED her. Don't you agree that she's the best of all Sydney's enemies. I mean, like Sydney, Lauren was a double agent, she had an affair with Vaughn, she was wearing wigs (lol), her whole family was involved in it, and, like Sydney's mother, she had married a man to betray him. She definitely deserved a better final fight scene and a better death scene than that fall into the deep hole. They should bring her back just to kill her the right way. Or let her live. She is SO good.
I totally agree with you. After Lauren turned evil, she was my favorite character.

oh i want to join im kinda new and loved lauren reed i rented like all of alias season 3 just to see her and the amityville horror and i plan on buying them oh and evil lauren with sark HOT HOT HOT so yeah i want to join and i think its unfair that shes not included in alot of things like in the blooper reel and interviews for alias you dont see her that much i pause the dvd everytime i do see her and hope to see her somemore shes my inspiration to become an actress :D

Back