Question about once you finish game-PS2?

sculder

Cadet
Gamefaqs and elsewhere say that once you finish the Alias game you click on (I think) R1+R2 and that takes you back to the begining and you can choose any level you want?
Anyone try this yet? I tried it and It didn't work for me! Am I doing something wrong?

Actually, it's L1 + R1. And don't shutoff the machine. Because once you shut it off, you lose the level select the next time it starts up. Of course if you saved the game every 3 steps she walked, like me, you can just run through and escape again.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
Actually, it's L1 + R1.  And don't shutoff the machine.  Because once you shut it off, you lose the level select the next time it starts up.  Of course if you saved the game every 3 steps she walked, like me, you can just run through and escape again.

Xin Li
[post="981011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok so do you press L1+R1 together or seperate? And once you end the game is that when you press L1+R1 or do you go to "new Game" and then do it?

Oy,so confusing! Why can't they have normal cheat codes??

sculder said:
ok so do you press L1+R1 together or seperate? And once you end the game is that when you press L1+R1 or do you go to "new Game" and then do it?

Oy,so confusing! Why can't they have normal cheat codes??
[post="982295"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't have a PS2 myself. But I was able to adapt the PS codes for my Xbox, and it worked. SO I assume the original PS2 cheats i read was correct. And the cheat is to wait till you get back to the main menu where you can choose new game or continue game. From that screen, press L1 + R1` together, simultaneously and you will see a level select screen pop up.

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
I don't have a PS2 myself.  But I was able to adapt the PS codes for my Xbox, and it worked.  SO I assume the original PS2 cheats i read was correct.  And the cheat is to wait till you get back to the main menu where you can choose new game or continue game.  From that screen, press L1 + R1` together, simultaneously and you will see a level select screen pop up.

Xin Li
[post="982475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ok I will try it! Thanks! If I mess up then I am just a "Tard"!
;)

Back