raid SD-6

Hello,

I am wondering what you have to do in the raid on SD-6 level. There are no objectives for me!!

PLEASSSEEE HELP ME!!!!

Thanks

okay this is what it is. (I can never beat that mission ;) i'm about half way through) anyways once you move a guard will come up to you, and you have to knock him unconcious before you can move on. The mission is based on the episodes "The Box part I and II so basically you're saving Sd-6 from Mckenzie Cole... so ya.
--mandy :angelic:

yeah but you have no weapons and ppl shoot at you - i can kick the guys butt next to the car but once im in the elevator i die b/c ppl shoot me :( HELP!

ya, that's why you have to kick the dude none stop, once the guy's unconcious pick up the machine gun that he drops. Then go back out to the parking to restore your health because sometimes the guard is staring straight at you once you get out of the elevator. You do lose points for killing people but it's really much easier than stunting them because they wake up awhile later and if you have to come back you're more likely to get killed ;)
--mandy :angelic:

I have been on this one forever! I knock out and kill all the guards then i have no clue where the hostages are...

Back