SD-6

freelancer1 said:
how the hack did they know that? it would have taken me forever to find that out
they flat out say it.

Kendall: What does SD-6 stand for?

Sydney:Section Disparu, the section that doesn't exist.

You can find that in Ep. Q&A they answer a lot of questions about Sydney's history if you missed half of season one like me! :D

oh wow. obviously some people haven't watched Q&A. I actually liked that episode, it was... informing.
--Mandy :angelic:

itw as definitely informing, but that's all....except the rambaldi portion near the end...like the last 10 minutes or so

super duper -6
or maybe
super deadly 6
or maybe
stupid dumasses 6
or maybe
secret division 6
or maybe
super trooper 6

that doesnt work i guess

IM RIGHT AND THE SHOW IS WRONG :P

yup always right

i am PROUD to say that im sure who jj is....... ive seen references to it on the board but i remember who he isjj.............

anyways always right.....

also sad news, this is my last day of work, and thne i got 2 weeks in themiddle of nowhere so i prolly wont post for a long while (aug 27ish)

at least i got 44 cds of "media" to watch in michigan (where im going)... if the weather isnt great to go outside its watch all the episodes of some unnamed show :smiley:..... i just finished getting them last week in a mad rush... lots of burning,too bad the "media" is just over 1/2 a cd... waste of space

NOTE: Edited stuff is in bold ;)

Back