rand0n one four eight 148

awwww bobo why do you come every time i leeeave? :lol: :(

i really have to go though. ::sighs:: I can't "afford to get another B"

evil parents. <_<

QUOTE (Sarah Vartan @ Nov 17 2003, 09:19 PM)
I did not read the so called 'major spoiler' soooo someone tease me but dont give it away, cuz I hate spoilers. REally, I do 

well its something that was thought about before....and dismissed....but now theres a possibility about it being true.... and its not about syd having a baby

*thinks really really hard* Hmmmmmm *rubs chin* :blink:

Sarah Vartan said:
I did not read the so called 'major spoiler' soooo someone tease me but dont give it away, cuz I hate spoilers. REally, I do  

well its something that was thought about before....and dismissed....but now theres a possibility about it being true.... and its not about syd having a baby

want me to tease you a little more?

Sarah Vartan said:

thats she is asleep and the 2 years are not really gone ... :blink:

ok bye nance
I might see ya tomorrow

I don't exactly hate Jennifer Lopez...I hate when she is refered to as J Lo. She is really really talented but she is just EVERYWHERE and I get tired of her sometimes.

QUOTE (Sarah Vartan @ Nov 17 2003, 09:24 PM)

*thinks really really hard* Hmmmmmm *rubs chin* 

Yes just a lil tiny smidge more.

And it doesn't have anything to do with doubles does it?

Sarah Vartan said:
QUOTE (Sarah Vartan @ Nov 17 2003, 09:24 PM)

*thinks really really hard* Hmmmmmm *rubs chin*  

Yes just a lil tiny smidge more.

And it doesn't have anything to do with doubles does it?
yeah, tease me too ... but don't give it away ... :blink:

Mayyyyybeeeee...... ;) whatever it is it means there is a better possibility that vaughn and syd could get back together.... thats the only happy part....

but its not that great of a spoiler bc nothing is forsure

Back