Random #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i do. but now im on and.....it smells like popcorn!!!! lol well im trying to stop eating at night cuz my mom said that it makes you dream more and i have had some really crazy dreams lately that i have hated and it feels like i have been awake all night when i wake up in the morning. they have been horrilbe dreams!!

err thats what my mom thinks. oo i love ice skating!!! i want to go on a roller coster right now like a really scary one!! oo even better than anything in the world i wish i was watching the season primere of alias (season 3) eating ice cream and sitting next to mv!!! hmmm sounds like heaven!!!

14yearoldaliasluver said:
intel where do you live? how come you havn't seen all of season 2 yet?
I live in Australia :smiley: We haven't seen Season2 yet because the network that shows it here picked 24 to show here in Alias' timeslot.

ok guys well i'll ttyl ya'll!! lol i have to go bed now my feet hurt and my eyes are getting tired!! lol

see ya'll later!!

lauren

o ya intel if you wanna pm feel free to about when ur alias ep. are on!!

ok im back real quick wow thats a long time to wait!! exciting though!! i've never seen season one so im SUPER excited to see it when i get it from ordering it on DVD!! ok well good night to all and to alla good night!! or morning im going to bed for real now!!! bye guys!! i'll miss you all!!! im going to a church gurls camp for a week so i wonn't be back till sat. :( :(

byeness everyone!!!

lauren

14yearoldaliasluver said:
ok im back real quick wow thats a long time to wait!! exciting though!! i've never seen season one so im SUPER excited to see it when i get it from ordering it on DVD!! ok well good night to all and to alla good night!! or morning im going to bed for real now!!! bye guys!! i'll miss you all!!! im going to a church gurls camp for a week so i wonn't be back till sat. :( :(

byeness everyone!!!

lauren
Aww gone for a week, we'll miss ya! Bye ness back at ya! have a safe camp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back