Random 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see how to do it for this thead...i think you have to be the person who started the thread in order to close it...

Moriel, Founder of The Mafia & Eating/Killing/Death wishing machine is back from her grave and returning to AA!

SydB_JenG said:
i see how to do it for this thead...i think you have to be the person who started the thread in order to close it...
Oh yea, you're right... Than just wait untill an admin comes. (admins are RARE here for some reason :o_O: )

Moriel said:
Moriel, Founder of The Mafia & Eating/Killing/Death wishing machine is back from her grave and returning to AA!
YES!! haha great! but now I would like to know... why did you ever leave?

Itz the MT said:
Moriel said:
YES!! haha great! but now I would like to know... why did you ever leave?
Nobody cared I was here, so I thought, why waste my time and left. :lol: It all seems kinda silly to me now though...

The rest never really came on to begin with...Joe, Derek, and Jonathon are more "behind-the-scenes" kind of guys and Paula just doesn't come on...

So I guess we only really lost Tommy...he, AA, and Charlie were the only ones who would come on before...

They should appoint a new admin in my opinion... it's all going well now, but with some more Dutch people it could end in total chaos.

Itz the MT said:
They should appoint a new admin in my opinion... it's all going well now, but with some more Dutch people it could end in total chaos.
If we get any more Dutch people all hell will break loose :lol:

Where did all of you guys meet anyways? Another Alias site?

oh!!!! 4 science!!! a exam!!!! yep on a diffrent site but i'm not dutch but i know sum dutch cus of them like mazzels!!!!
oh and mazzels every1 gotta go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back