• Second Best Season.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Third Best Season.

• Worst Season to date.

• Total voters
Please explain your vote below

Personally I loved this season. A new episode each week kept things rolling and what a cliffhanger!!

I loved this season also....however, S 1&2 were just packed w/ more quality episodes. This season had more misses. Now is all the eppies could have been as great as Search & Rescue.......it would be #1 or 2.

Ya know, other than a kickass run of episodes at the end of the season, i thought what the season was lacking was the cool ass long arching stories the first 3 seasons told so succesfully, it felt almost as though the show was being streamlined to be more watchable as a weekly thing. That pissed me off, so although the season was quite good, it was still the worse one yet, only because i liked the first 3 so much.

Julian

I said "third-best." The logic really fell apart at the end for me, but that doesn't matter to most fans, obviously. ;) However, that's not nearly as bad as the logic, pacing, and character flaws of the 3rd season. Meanwhile, the 1st 2 seasons managed to bring the drama home without sacrificing verisimilitude. (y)
✌️

I picked second best. Nothing can outdo season 2 in my opinion. It was the perfect season, it had everything. I know a lot of people didnt' enjoy season 4, but I really loved it.

season 1= best season so far
season 4= 2nd best season
season 2= 3rd best season
season 3= 4th best season

Julian_The_Great said:
so although the season was quite good, it was still the worse one yet, only because i liked the first 3 so much.
[post="1357784"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's what I think too. My order is....

S1
S2
S3
S4

Hmmm, I see a patern... :lol:

freakforalias said:
in order.....

S2
S1
S4
and can I put season 5 ahead of season 3?... :lol:
[post="1359108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes, u can ... :lol:

I loved this season ... each and every season had its great moments ... I definitely think, that the first season was fabulous and we grow from that ... the we got season 2 that kicked ass ... with one great scene after another ... and the kick ass fight at the end and with a freaking finale of 2 years missing ... then came season 3 which dealt with some of season 2 and made the path for season 4 ... and season 4 ... I enjoyed every episode ... what more can I say ... and the cliffhanger ... :thud:

I really had a hard time deciding but I had to go with third best. it was an awesoem season but S2 was my fav. Season 1 was my second becuz I think it had the most action and fighting and missions. Then most people including mysle fthought season 3 was the wosrt.

Season 4 was awesome though :cool:

Third Best Season. The second season was by far the best, and then the first, and the 4th was good. But the 2nd was awesome!!!!!

I'll say this was the 3rd best season out of the 4. S1 will always be my fav because it's what the show was about... A SPY SHOW. It had 2 to 3 missions an ep,gadgets,great dialogue,CLIFFHANGERS EVERY EP,and most importantly, the SVR was written WITHIN the context of the show.

It wasn't as eye-rolling or gag inducing as S3 or now. By that I mean the SVR :lol:

I voted 3rd best.

I'm torn for best, but I'll say S2, because it started as the spy drama we had known, then turned on its head mid-season and became a different monster that I thoroughly enjoyed. The cliffhanger was ok, but you couldn't see it coming. I did like everything that led up to that moment.

S1 second because it was the spy drama that I began to enjoy that pulled me into the entire thing. Again, it started as one thing, then everything changed and there was one clear threat to SD-6, the Man. The cliffhanger was killer.

S4 is third on the list. It started rough, no connection, and questions piling on top of each other. Finally, it all starts to come together and I was mostly satisifed with it. There are still questions out there that I don't have the answers to besides the cliffhanger, but there should always be questions. I think they learned from mistakes in the 3rd season, and rather than pound the questions repeatedly into my head, they 'abandoned' the questions until something new would be revealed. It was almost too much, and I had to remind myself what questions had been posed at times. There was no continuing enemy presence throughout the season, I mean there was Clone and Elena, but I never really felt like they were there, the priority of APO, again and again. I like the cliffhanger: nothing changes in the Syd/Vaughn relationship, but its beginnings are now murky.

S3 is fourth, but it's not this "I wish it never happened" season that others have. I do like that they tied bits from the 3rd into the 4th, because you have to acknowledge that the season happened. The beginning was dull, questions were pounded into me again and again without significant gain (amnesia, Passenger). It meandered, but at least it had the consistent enemy of the Covenant/Sark. The cliffhanger was a letdown, (good set-up, poor execution) as I don't like the answer to the question posed; it seemed like something directly pertaining to Syd should have been the answer, like a version of Project Christmas or along those lines. It was a bland season, but it was still better than most other seasons of other shows out there.

*S2
*S1
*S4
*S3

I think 2 was by far the best season yet, with a cliffhanger that had me awake for hours past my usual bed time. and then S1 because it had loads of great episodes that kept me wanting next week to come by about six days and 23 hours early. then S4(finale is making me think too much) b/c syd and vaughn were together again and super-b****(lauren) was dead.*nothing against her, she's a great actress. her character just pissed me off way too much* and of course, that's why S3 comes in last place for me and probably everyone else. It was still a great season though, all of them are. ALIAS is the best show on television in my opinion.
I'm gonna be so upset when it ends(or if vaughn dies).<< which should never happen!!!

KEEP VAUGHN FOR SEASON 5!!!! AND EVERY OTHER SEASON UNTIL ITS OVER!!!

Back