Action The Recruit (2003)

Alias

Cadet
Title: The Recruit

Tagline: Trust. Betrayal. Deception. In the C.I.A. nothing is what it seems.

Genre: Action, Thriller

Director: Roger Donaldson

Cast: Colin Farrell, Al Pacino, Bridget Moynahan, Gabriel Macht, Karl Pruner, Eugene Lipinski, Mike Realba, Domenico Fiore, Ron Lea, Jeanie Calleja, Jessica Greco, Angelo Tsarouchas, Veronica Hurnick, Steve Lucescu, Richard Fitzpatrick, John Watson, Chris Owens, Janet Bailey, Sam Kalilieh, Merwin Mondesir, Elisa Moolecherry, Sheldon Davis, Oscar Hsu, Arlene Mazerolle, Brian Rhodes, Steve Behal, Jane Moffat, Bart Bedford, Tony Craig, David Boyce, Tova Smith, Michael Rubenfeld, Kenneth Mitchell, Mark Ellis, Neil Crone, Ray Paisley, Scott McCord, Jenny Cooper, Shaun Verreault, Safwan Javed, Earl Pereira, Conrad Bergschneider, John Wayne Shafer, Stephen Lee Wright

Release: 2003-01-31

Runtime: 115

Plot: A brilliant CIA trainee must prove his worth at the Farm, the agency's secret training grounds, where he learns to watch his back and trust no one.
The Recruit (2003)

Unfortunetly it's not an Alias movie. The main character is Collen Farell, you know the guy who played Danny Whitwer on Minority Report? Well it's about him getting Recruited into the CIA. (THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE AN ALIAS MOVIE!!!!) It's sounds cool, I haven't seen the preview for it, but my brother did and he said it looks really cool.

and it isn't as far away as KILL BILL, which is october 2003. I can't wait to see that either.

The Recruit looks good, a little confusing, but good.

When u buy the DVD you get to see behind the seens footage at the real C.I.A training.Its soooo awesome. :woot: I download alot of things of the real C.I.A cause its sounds sooo cool. :smiley: :D

love it!!!
its really and colin farrell does a great job, along with bridget moyhanan or whatever her name is and al pacino.
it reminded me a lot of alias
especially b/c the cia dir or someething was called "slayne"

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database