RKAT

Can I join? Renee is awesome, she's so cool and I love how she takes care of Sydney. I also love how her relationship with Vaughn was, you can tell they were close and that she misses him

Thank you. :D

Renee sort of reminds me a bit of Irina..."Good yet bad". ;)

Although with Renee you sort of realize she won't betray Sydney and the APO.

Irina & Renee are both mysterious women. I think they'd like each other! :lol: Or maybe not. ;)

I really wonder whats up with Renèe... what do the prophet five people want from her? Is she related to Rambaldi somehow?

It seems like everyone on Alias has been, is, or will be related somehow to Rambaldi either directly or indirectly.

I can't wait to see how they end the show, but I'm intrigued. (And no spoilers! going spoiler free for the rest of the show)

can i join!!!
theres no guys here!?!?!

O_O
i see no ones posted here a while,
right when i come across it lol!

i reckon renee was kik ass.
she had more of an edge which, yeah u saw
with syd but renee was raw.
yeah the knife scene was sweet as!!!

Welcome!

Yeah, there's not really anyone posting I guess cause Alias ended, so the boards have kind of died down a bit.

Anyway, glad you found the group!

i miss it already....

what particularlly pissed me off was KILLING HER, and in the starting of the show where they display the actors... what pissed me off was when amy acker told over her spot. THAT WAS REAL ANNOYING.

and they killed her.. seriously....

but you know.
ill hopefully get over it.
hopefully.

hahaha.

she was really the only interesting thing going on on season 5. she had a particular flare about her..... so when she died.... that really ended seasons 5 for me.

god dammit. haha

Back