Runaway

That was so cool?

Is Sydney visibly pregnant? Because if my brother showed up with a pregnant girl, he would be shot.

:smiley:

awww syddie got to meet vaughns mom
vaughn loves syd she just doesn't know it
hope jack leaves poor syd and vaughn alone
can't wait for more
thanks for the pm

It's so sweet of his mom to let her stay there with her until Michael comes back.
I can't wiat to see how her day will go further.
Please update again soon

I love when Vaughn's mum is sweet... especially in this one! While Michael is away Sydney needs to feel secure... and Amelia is a good choice!

Love her already :hug:

Does she also know about the baby? :thinking:

okay um... Michael told his parents about Syd and that she's pregant in chapter 12 or so, not quite sure which one it was, so yes they know

and Sydney's more than 5 months pregnant, so i guess you can't overlook it :P

anyway, his mom knows and his dad too

Chapter 24

The next minutes they sat silently on the couch, Sydney nervously playing with the cup in her hands while thinking about what to say best. She glanced at Michael’s mom and then stared back at her cup.

“Are you alright?” Amelie asked, noticing how quiet Sydney was.

“I… uh…yes.” Sydney stuttered, not knowing what to answer, “Thank you, for everything.” Sydney said sincerely, finally having something to say.

“You’re welcome.” Amelie smiled warmly at her, “Michael likes you very much, so of course we help you and him. That’s what parents are for.”

“Yeah.” Sydney smiled sadly thinking of her parents. She wished she had parents like Michael. Parents who cared for her and what she wanted and not about what others thought.

“I’m sorry.” Amelie said apologizing, seeing Sydney’s sad face and remembering what Michael had told her about Sydney’s parents.

“It’s okay.” Sydney shrugged.

“They will accept it.” Amelie tried to assure her. She couldn’t imagine that parents would stop helping their child just because it made it’s own decision.

“Whatever, I don’t care.” Sydney said distantly. Okay that was a lie, she cared but she didn’t think her parents would ever make a step towards her. Not in this lifetime and Sydney accepted that.

“When is your due date?” Amelie thought it would be better to change the topic and since she was curious about the girl that her son liked so much, whether he admitted it or not, asking about her pregnancy was hopefully a happier issue.

“In April, so four months.” Sydney now smiled.

“And do you know if it’s a boy or girl?” Amelie asked.

“A boy.” Sydney answered, resting her hand on her stomach.

“You know, I still have old clothes and such things from Michael when he was a baby. And I think his old crib should also still be on the attic. We should take a look.” Amelie suggested, standing up and gesturing Sydney to follow her.

After an hour they had found quite an amount of things, taking it into Michael’s room to let it there till they would need it. There were many baby clothes, a crib and even a baby stroller. Sydney was amazed that Michael’s parents had kept all this stuff.

Michael’s room too looked the way it must have looked when Michael still had lived at home. It didn’t seem like anything had been changed.

The walls of the room had a light blue color and there were many pictures on the wall, photographs that must have been taken back in Michael’s high school time.

Sydney wandered around the room, taking a closer look at the pictures. Most of them showed Michael with friends and on Michael’s desk was one that showed Michael with Eric and Hannah. It was the only one with her in it. She took the photo and looked at it. All three of them were smiling and seemed very happy. Sydney turned it around and looked at the date and noticed that it must have been taken shortly before Hannah disappeared. She turned it back and continued to stare at it.

“He had had more pictures of her at the wall but he put them down.” Amelie said softly, standing behind her, looking at the picture, too, “Did Michael tell you about Hannah?”

Sydney nodded, “Yes.”

“It had been a hard time for him and it took long before he was okay again.” Amelie said sadly.

“They look pretty close and happy.” Sydney said, pointing at the picture.

“They were, they met almost every day.” Amelie agreed nodding.

Sydney put the picture down on the desk and they left the room, going down into the kitchen to get something to eat.

In the late evening Michael came to pick up Sydney. He found them sitting in the garden, chatting happily. It was nice to see Sydney content now since she had seemed very nervous when he had left her there this morning.

“Hey.” He greeted them when he walked outside, “Ready to leave?”

“Sure.” Sydney smiled at him and slowly got up, “Thank you for letting me stay here.” She addressed to Michael’s mom.

“It was nice to have you here.” Amelie smiled, “If you want you can come again when Michael has to go to university.” She offered.

“Really?” Sydney asked excited and as she nodded her smile grew even wider that before. She had really enjoyed that day and was more than happy that she could come again. Plus that way she didn’t have to sit alone at the apartment when Michael and Eric were not at home.

They said goodbye to Amelie and then left to drive home. In the car Michael looked curiously at Sydney wanting to get to know how the day had went.

“So how was it?” Michael asked as Sydney didn’t seem to begin herself.

“It was fun. She told me some very embarrassing stories of your childhood.” Sydney had to hide her grin as she saw Michael’s face.

“She didn’t.” Michael exclaimed shocked.

“No, she didn’t.” Sydney laughed.

“Thank god.” Michael breathed relieved. He couldn’t even begin to imagine what his mom could tell her.

“Well, not yet but I’ll be there again and I’m sure sooner or later she will tell me some.” Sydney chuckled. It was funny how much that seemed to shock him so she definitely should ask his mom about some, just to be able to tease him.

“What did I do?” Michael sighed only to cause Sydney to laugh more. That really would be fun.

don't forget to review :angelic:

pm-list

KAliasGirl
luckylass
syd26
vaughnsgurl4lf
Jen-Jen
aprilsfool6
shotput25ash
texasalias2004
broe4ever929
Lovygirl