Runaway

Awesome update!
This is getting interesting I know that Vaughn will not look twice at another woman beside Syd and that she wasn't a big fan of that there was going to be someone at the party who like Vaughn that's great. I hope that it's not going to take forever before these two get together. TI hope that what ever Jack as planned for won't work and that Syd and the bby will stay together. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more please you have to update soon.

I am not happy that Jack and Irina are still plotting to get the baby from Sydney. Who is this Social Worker that owes Jack a favor? Doesn't sound good at all. sydney is feeling a little jealous over that girl who likes Michael? Good.
Thanks for the PM

OOOOO it bothers her i like it.....
And theres just one thing i don't understand is Sydney famous or her parents or even just well known because a while ago well actully ages ago Eric was talking to Vaughn and said something like "you know she looks like...." and then Vaughn cut him off was that because he recognised her or were they talking about Hannah????
thanks for the pm

First Sydney didn’t mind that Michael went with Eric to that party but as Eric had mentioned that there was a girl that liked Michael, she had to admit that it bothered her a bit. More than she wanted to.
uhoh....they are falling for each other!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!
great chapter...thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

well atleast it is conecting that they like one another
can't wait them to act on it
hope wiess doesn't get vaughn to do anything stupid :clover:
thanks for the pm
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

This is killing me. They need to kiss or something. I am so impatient. I love it though. Great job. Thanks for the PM.

Katie
katie.romrell.org

Don't try to look so innocent Mary... that was pretty sneaky girl! hate you :lol: Hey I'm saying it with a smiley :angelic:

Lol... poor Syd... she's jealous... hmm... this might get interesting, especially if you're going the way I'd write it LOL :rolleyes: I'm already having my own little fun with my crazy mind... :P

Is it next Tuesday already??????? :thinking:

AAWW that is soo not fair.
Michael should have said he liked someone else and not gone. but then syd wouldda freaked and gone all 'oh my god he doesnt like me like i like him but he doesnt know'-ish.
i love making up things like that.
look, its getting longer. i just say whats on my mind and its amazing. i form coherent sentances.. back to the fic...
Eric!! bad boy!! he can be soo anoyying when he wants to, he should have noticed Michael cared about Sydney by now, i mean, how dence can you be? well, nevermind... lol..
Jack, Irina, guess what? Go home partypoopers!! Leave Syd With Michael, and get your arsh out of their lives, TOGETHER. haha.
plan ahead for that wedding... hehe.. but, cream or white syd? i'd go with white... personally. but who knows, its up to you... haha.
ok, do you think this review is long enough? eh?
fine, i'll shut up. i dont think i can say much more anyway.
Thankx for the Pm.
Update soon. muhaha. I made it longer!!!!

It was true, he didn’t care. There was someone else he already was falling for so he didn’t need someone else. But Michael didn’t think of telling Eric that, especially not in front of Sydney.

Whoa, that's Sydney right? YAY!

Excellent chapter!

They wub each other!

:love:

Back