Runaway

Just got caught up on this and I really like it
Syd definitely needs to give it a try
Can I get a pm for your next update please??

oh, that was such a cute chapter.
i especially loved how nadia thought that it was syd and vaughn's, that was great. and i just wish that syd would take that leap with michael. i mean, i can understand her not wanting a relationship, but maybe with michael she should be willing...

any more chapters with syd and michael's family??? those were the best...absolutely the best

well, i hope you update soon...im dying here

~*~ kara ~*~

don't know if your gonna hate me or love me after reading that, anyway have fun :P

Chapter 32

“Exhausted?” Michael asked softly as Sydney sat down on a bench.

After she had complained over and over again about being stuck at the apartment while it was such a nice weather outside, Michael had suggested to go for a walk. Sydney had agreed happily and so they went to a nearby park.

Feeling the warm sun on her skin, Sydney closed her eyes for a moment, sighing contently. How she had missed just sitting outside, without having to worry about anything. For a while she was able to forget all her sorrows and was happy about Michael’s company. Things were good between them and Sydney was glad what had happened between them hadn’t ruined their friendship.

“No, just need to sit down for a while.” Sydney opened her eyes and smiled at him

“We have time, so sit as long as you want.” Michael made himself comfortable next to her.

“I can’t wait for the next weeks to pass. This is really exhausting.” Sydney sighed and patted her belly softly.

“I would offer to carry you but well…” Michael chuckled and Sydney pouted.

“I’m not that fat.” She complained.

“But it’s a long way home.” Michael grinned at her and Sydney stuck out his tongue, “You want ice-cream?” He pointed on the other side of the park where it was sold.

“Feeling guilty for calling me fat?” Sydney smirked at him and then nodded, agreeing to his offer.

“Maybe,” Michael shrugged laughing lightly and then stood up, “I’ll be back in a few.”

Sydney watched him walking away and couldn’t hide her smile. She really enjoyed spending the afternoon with him and everything was great at the moment. For a long time she had missed that feeling to have someone really caring for her, just because she was Sydney and not because of her parents.

“Here you go.” Michael said smiling as he gave her the ice cream.

“Thanks.” Sydney replied with a bright smile.

For a while they sat in complete silence, eating their ice cream with no need to talk. Sometimes it was nice just sitting next to someone without constantly having to think about how to keep a conversation flowing.

“Ouch.” Sydney suddenly said, rubbing the side of her stomach.

“You okay?” Michael asked, looking at her concerned.

“The baby just kicked.” Sydney answered, still rubbing her side as she felt the next kick, “He did it before but this time he did a good job at aiming.” She added complaining.

“How does it feel?” Michael asked curiously, looking at her with the fascination of a little boy on his face.

“Painful.” She replied, though couldn’t help but smile at he childish curiosity. That was just too cute. “Wanna feel it?” Sydney offered.

When Michael nodded, she reached out her hand to take Michael’s to guide it the place where the baby kicked last. To do so Michael needed to move quite a bit closer to her. Remembering the last time they were so close, Sydney shifted lightly, feeling a bit uncomfortably. Mostly because of the nervous reaction of her stomach and her heart that started beating faster. She only hoped Michael couldn’t feel that.

Carefully Sydney placed Michael’s hand on the side of her belly. Fortunately the baby decided to kick again. Michael let his hand rest on her stomach a few more moments, leaning slightly over it, waiting for the baby to kick again. Being caught up in the moment Michael totally forgot how close he was to Sydney. That was until he sat up again to look at her.

“This is amazing and…” Michael began smiling but then found himself being only inches away from Sydney. Staring at her, he tried to read her face. She looked nervous and irritated at the same time and in her eyes he could almost see that she was debating with herself about what was going to happen next.

Sydney swallowed and cursed herself for putting herself in such a situation again. It felt like a deja-vu, though this time she wasn’t so sure anymore that she could make that step back, she desperately needed to take. She wondered how long they could still remain looking at each other. One of them had to break that silence.

Time seemed to be standing still while Michael tried to figure things out. He had waited for another chance to try and that it could be. The only thing was, should he or shouldn’t he? It took him a second to decide and chose to jump into the cold water again.

Slowly he leaned closer to Sydney and to his surprise she didn’t pull away this time. He brushed his lips over hers and almost expected her to turn away. As she didn’t, he kissed her softly and she, which was even more unexpected, responded, if only hesitantly but she did.

Sydney couldn’t believe what she was doing. Right now she was doing the last thing she had wanted to be doing. In the back of her head, she knew she should stop but the rest of her didn’t want to obey her. Then finally reason won over her and she slowly pulled away, breaking the kiss.

“We should go.” She whispered and turned away, not daring to look at him. Then she stood up without waiting for him to answer and walked away. Rubbing her face lightly, she wondered what the hell she was going to do now.

“Sydney, wait.” Michael called from behind but she decided to ignore that, only wanting to get home and into her room to preferably hide under her bed and never come out again. And that was exactly what she did once arriving. Well, not hide under her bed, but at least in her room.

Hours later Michael was sitting in the living room and thought about what had happened while waiting for Sydney to leave her room. She had been in there since they came home and he wondered if she ever planned on leaving it again. Just as he was about to stand up and knock, she came out.

“We should talk,” Sydney sighed, “About this afternoon.”

He watched her walk over to him and sit down too. “Okay.” He nodded and looked expectantly at her.

:angelic:

pm-list

KAliasGirl
luckylass
syd26
vaughnsgurl4lf
Jen-Jen
aprilsfool6
shotput25ash
texasalias2004
broe4ever929
Lovygirl
i love vaughny
vaughnshoney
SydneyVaughn47
SYD96
BrownEyedGirl
Monstica
secret_agent_angel
ashqua
maddy28
Lor_Aliasfan47
cookiemonster
vaughnroxmysox
Syd_ Vaughn
LifesMystery
Ms.MichaelVaughn
sydneymicheal
Wild_Child
ALIAS_chick
superspy
Queen of hearts
freelancer79
syd_kicks_serious_ass
Dangermouse
Sarahmañana
smartgirl2004

seona
Prediction 47
AliasSydney502
Chicketepee
Nancy O
frangipani
irinaandjack4ever
scullymulder1234
Faye Vaughn
bookgirl
funkymonkey
newyorkaise
Phoenixwannabe
Lost soul
Catpin
ASIOagent
vaughn&sydneylover
kromrell
tubby
stella1
Faela
grassyass
icaughtmeasark
ashdash
SuperDuck123
shelley g.
Eyghon
k-mila
alias#1
6helterskelter6
iheartvaughn
aliasfan212
derevkointraining
invisible
ChrisM

amlynac
Soccer22vartan
atekamel
orely18a
EJ11
mnkdance963
dandan
jrae
jadeygirl

Wonderful update. I really am curious about where they go from here.
Can't wait to find out what they decide about them.
Thanks for the PM

Great update!
I loved that they finally kissed. But Syd should know something. This is Vaughn his definitely not like other guys and he doesn't just get involved with a girl and then just leave. Syd you can't find a better guy so take the chance, you won't regret it. Thanks for all the PMs and post more soon coz I wonder how this talk will go.

Please don't let them walk away from each other again. They both obviously want each other. Let them have what they want.

Great update

Thanks for the PM

okay...the last two chapters were great!
Eric had a date with nadia!!!! I love WADIA!!!
it was sweet that nadia thought michael was the father...
sydney just needs to stop fighting it....she and michael are meant to be together...
and she knows she enjoys kissing him...
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

YAY they FINALLY kissed!!
But ARGH how could they (ok syd) just walk away! And how could YOU leave us there like that!!

UPDATE NOW!!
Awesome chappie btw :D

ooooooooooo i am all nervous
i don't know whats gonna happen
but i can't wait to find out
thanks for the pm
and update really soon
you have to with that cliffy

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I'm really afraid of what could happen during this conversation :(
I just hope that things won't be too bad between them after they are done talking, I don't want them to fight or anything like that.

Please post more soon and thanks for the PM

Back