S/V CD

hey people! :D

I was pretty bored so I decided to make (or attempt to make) a CD of some of the great songs featured in the many many millions of cute SV moments over the past few seasons.

Problem is....I don't really know that many! So if anyone knows any could they p-l-e-a-s-e please pretty please tell me the song, and artist as well as if possible the ep or moment it was featured in.

I'm looking for songs that were in alias but if anyone knows any that weren't but are just perfect for the SV relationship then please post them too. (y)

Thanks in advance !!!

~Helen~

Slumber my darling ~ Yo Yo Ma feat Alison Krauss
So are you to me ~ Eastmountainsouth
Angel ~ Sarah McLachlan

I also propose to you "How can I not love you ~ Joy Enriquez.
This song isn't in Alias but it summarizes well the situation of the 1st season! :smiley:

ooh child-beth orton
on saturday afternoons in 1963- i forget who its by...
bleed to love her-fleetwood mac
la cienga just smiled-ryan adams

I found this. it was made by Abby O. not me.
cd.jpg

That CD cover is amazing! Abby O. is really talented. (y)

other songs you may want to include...

Freedom ~ David Gray (who can forget about the bathtub scene in Firebomb? :love:)
Not In This Life ~ Natalie Merchant (it played in Color Blind in that scene when Vaughn told Syd he broke up with Alice)
River ~ Joni Mitchell (The Indicator hug scene... :rolleyes: )
Speechless ~ Macy Gray (Second Double Spy Sex scene...)

Kaliona said:
Slumber my darling ~ Yo Yo Ma feat Alison Krauss
So are you to me ~ Eastmountainsouth
Angel ~ Sarah McLachlan

I also propose to you "How can I not love you ~ Joy Enriquez.
This song isn't in Alias but it summarizes well the situation of the 1st season! :smiley:
i didn't know where to post this at all soi decided to post it here. can anyone find the lyrics to this song for me?the yo yo ma and allison krauss one. i can't find them anywhere and i need them for the "songs from scenes" wp challenge. if annyone knows where to find them can you pm me? thanks a bunch.

jefferysig said:
It's Rickie Lee Jones.
:eek:fftopic: :sorry:

I love her. I'm listening to Chuck E.'s in love right now. My fave is Livin' it up though, me thinks:
RLJ Livin said:
Rem!xits[/url]*

It's really fun!

Jai

* Some swearing.

PS: Abby O's CD Cover is so cool!

Back