Alias Compilation CD

Jamison

Cadet
I know we have Alias CDs that feature the awesome instrumental music in the episodes, but wouldn't it be awesome if they put the actual songs they featured on a CD?

Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

I know! It would be awesome to have a CD with all of those great songs that you could just pop in...it would be like reliving scenes from Alias whenever you wanted!

Sinéad O'Connor-No Mans Woman , that song reminds me off the pilot

Would love to see a compilation cd.....wasnt there something in the Alias magazine?

meggyp25 said:
Ain't that the truth.  ;)
[post="1268600"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They could still potentially do it though. Look at the TV show Scrubs. Their CD is a compliation one of songs that were featured during the first season...some great songs too.

I'd love to see a compliation cd...all my favorite alias tunes in one place! ^_^

You guys could always make yourselves some compilation cds! A complete list of the music from mostly every ep (except the latter part of s3) is up at alias-tv.com
I have four Alias Mix CDs and they are always on in my car. I love how the show's music crosses so many genres. You'll get like ACDC and then Peter Gabriel and then Patsy Cline, or like Limp Biskit followed by Cat Stevens and Lucinda Williams. Hee hee.
I adore my comp cds because hearing the songs makes me remember the scene each song is from. And it's funny how now I always associate those songs with the Alias scene they come from. The highlights off the top of my head are No Man's Woman, Angel, Diggin Your Scene, Songbird, Shelter From the Storm, River, Back in Black, Walk On, Emotional Rescue, Serious Juju (YAY Marshall!) Freedom, Cannonball, Bleed To Love Her, Saturday Afternoons in 1969, She's Got You, Bad Day, and Sonething Else. And if anyone can tell me what scenes these are all from, you get a cookie! ;)
If anyone wants me to send them songfiles of any Alias songs (I have about 70 of them), or a copy of my winamp Alias playlist, IM me at evergreenspy on aim, I'd be happy to share the AliasMusicLove :D

hahaha i did too!! i love them sooo much! alias music is the best on the planet! and now for my cookie... and coz im bored!!

No Man's Woman - Pilot, Syd escaping from Suit an Glasses and his cronies
Angel - A broken heart, Syd's supposed to meet Spydaddy for dinner
Diggin Your Scene - the prophecy to recap syds missions
Songbird - box p2 sd-6 bounces back
Shelter From the Storm - Syd returns with the T wave camera and goes and sees mummy dearest!
River - The indicator, the end scene
Back in Black - Phase One, dar....
Walk On - Passage p1 spyfam fights back
Emotional Rescue - Passage p2 Vaughn gives syd mini golf tickets
Serious Juju - A higher echelon
Freedom - Firebomb, Syd in the bath and Detente, the bit at the end
Cannonball - Endgame, Syd accompanies the sorority girls out!
Bleed To Love Her - Hochey The Telling
Saturday Afternoons in 1969 - The Two, Syd's famous monologue
She's Got You - Weiss and Syd get drunk and Syd goes to the rotunda and sees vaughn and lauren
Bad Day - Succession, Syd settles into her house
Sonething Else - reunion, syd get her book from weiss

Cookie? lol

alias features the best of the best. i've discovered so many new artists because of alias. i make my own compilation cd's. but some songs are hard to track down. there's still a song from s1 that i haven't found. i think it's by Hathaway. but never found it... after all this time.
but still... making our own cd's seems to be the best option i'm going to organize them by eppy though. i already made some, but now i'm disapoiinted i didn't do that. so that's what i'm gonna hvae to do... sit down one day and make a priority of it.

I made one!

Here's what's on it:
No Man's Woman - Sinéad O'Connor
This Woman's Work - Kate Bush
Angel - Sarah McLachlan
Be Still My Soul - Lisbeth Scott (Vaughn at the funeral in Reckoning and he hugs that little boy)
River - Joni Mitchell
Slumber My Darling - Alison Krauss (Syd at Vaughn's bedside in Counteragent)
Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival (Sark and Syd driving on the windy road in Passage Pt1)
Emotional Rescue - The Rolling Stones
The Wreckoning - Boomkat
Beauty of the Rain - Dar Williams (Marshall and Syd talking right before he's abducted in Abduction)
American Woman - Lenny Kravitz
God Put a Smile upon Your Face - Coldplay
So Are You to Me - Eastmountainsouth (End of Truth Takes Time)
Rollin (Air Raid Vehicle) - Limp Bizkit
I Feel Love - Blue Man Group
On Saturday Afternoons in 1963 - Rickie Lee Jones
She's Got You - Patsy Cline (Perhaps one of the most perfect songs ever for a S3 eppy)
It's My Life - No Doubt
Fever - Peggy Lee (Remnants)
Take It Off - The Donnas (Remnants)
Song 2 - Blur (S/V chasing Sark and Lauren in Blowback - "The F150!")
All My Life - Rosie Thomas (S/V hug at the end of Facade)

OMG I would totally have all those songs on one CD too!!!

And Patsy Cline suited s3 too well! Did she write it for the show? You'd have to wonder lol!

gucci_94 said:
And Patsy Cline suited s3 too well! Did she write it for the show? You'd have to wonder lol!
[post="1302023"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Patsy Cline was a country singer from the 50's and early 60's. She died in a plane crash in 1963, so no she didn't write the song for Alias. But it's still an absolutely perfect song for the season.

I've been thinking...the only problem with a complitation CD for Alias is that there are soooo many awesome songs, you'd have to make it a compliation CD collection, one CD just wouldn't fit them all. ;)

I have season 1 and season 2 original soundtracks.
Also I have 8 cd-s of Alias music. Got me a while to collect all the music. I have sorted them out by epis. Season 1 takes 3 cd-s, season 2 also 3 cd-s and season 3 takes 2 cd-s.
145 songs. :lol:
Listen to them all the times.

P.S. If anyone wants complete season 1-3 list I can pot it here. or beter: send an excel file to yir e-mail.

Back