Sales of Season 3 DVD sets

zjmac

Cadet
Hi All,

I was just curious if anyone knew how many Season 3 DVD sets have been sold in the US, and how the sales compare to S1 and S2 (I own all 3).

Zach

hmmm don't know, I would be interested to find out too. Seeings as season 3 has been labled the 'weak' (not IMO!!) season :eek: it would be interesting to see if DVD sales tie in with this? :Ph34r:

according to amazon on last thursday it was ranked 6th in sales and today its ranked 12th. so who knows.

season 2 is ranked 346
season 1 is ranked 964

The day before release, it was ranked 4th. However, Alias seasons 1 and 2 have both hit #1. So the lack of quality in season 3 didn't go unnoticed by the public at large.

i would say lack of quality, because ur basically comparing this to Charmed. i will buy season 3, because unfortunately some of the best episodes were in 3.

i would say lack of quality, because ur basically comparing this to Charmed. i will buy season 3, because unfortunately some of the best episodes were in 3.
What?

Please don't mention Alias and Charmed in the same sentence. ;)

Natalia said:
What?

Please don't mention Alias and Charmed in the same sentence. ;)
[post="1004770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
r u deficient or something, i'm simpling saying to the previous poster that he/she should not compare Alias season 3 to Charmed. he fully bagged s3 saying it was felgercarb. and ur right i would never use Charmed and Alias in the same sentence. because i didnt, unless i have to explain myself to a reject like u.

getluv said:
r u deficient or something, i'm simpling saying to the previous poster that he/she should not compare Alias season 3 to Charmed. he fully bagged s3 saying it was felgercarb.  and ur right i would never use Charmed  and Alias in the same sentence. because i didnt, unless i have to explain myself to a reject like u.
[post="1009562"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

WARNING! Point

Back