Sark Lovers UNITE!

Milo47

Cadet
This is the BEGINNING of SARK FANS uniting to fight off the stupid vaughn people! We must band together and FIGHT!!!!! Remember to vote for Sark in the latest poll: settling the bet!

SARK FOREVER!!!!

Hmm, The first person to reply is me. I respect Sark, and I wish him and you both the best in all of your future endeavors. So I can be a Vaughn lover and a Sark lover. Do you allow that?

You need both Vaughn and Sarkie! And they are both total hotties too. Don't deny it!

No, ONLY SARK FANS GIRL!!!!!!!!! come on now, pick a side!!! (sark sark sark going into your subconcience)

i'm only going to post once in this thread and i'm going to say ACCCKKKK! SARK!! ACKKK! YUCK! EW!
okay i'm done with my comment.

Hmph, Montague or Capulet....this reminds me too much of romeo n juliet...watch they both die at the end of season 3!

NOO! don't say that mar-dawg! I do hope Vaughn only dies though.....that would be an interesting turn on things for this chat room!!

spy_girl21 said:
i'm only going to post once in this thread and i'm going to say ACCCKKKK! SARK!! ACKKK! YUCK! EW!
okay i'm done with my comment.
Thanks for the negativity. You got a problem, don't come in.

ACK VAUGHN, EWWW. SPINELESS BOY.

Marlene said:
Hmph, Montague or Capulet....this reminds me too much of romeo n juliet...watch they both die at the end of season 3!
LMAO, that would deefinately settle the bet. Guys, i've said it before, but Sark is like a guy from a boy-band lol. Vaughn is a normal guy, Milo SARK's too much of a "pretty boy" lol.

i like the sig, it's cool! how did you get it to scroll like that??? anyways! have you voted yet ilovetommy?

Back