Season 3 sark's first name

was i hearing things or did lazarey call sark "julian"? i thought that's what i heard but i could be mistaken. it's killing me not knowing his name.

Yup, thats his name, pretty creepy, sounds like a 60 year old guy doesn't it. Julian, needs to be Alexander, that would work, expecially since he is of Romonov blood.

Well, for one thing, his "real" last name isn't Sark . . .
:lol:

Yeah, i guess that is his name. I think the name alone would be ok, but w/ sark it sounds terrible, but of course that isn't his real name and sark has always sorta been his NAME, first and last. Julian Lazarey isn't that bad, but it just doesn't fit him that well and I highly doubt that is what they'll start calling him.

Wonder where he picked up the last name Sark?
I'm guessing he won't be using Lazarey any time soon, so it looks like Julian Sark it is! heh! ;)

Julian is such a nice name. (I know he is young but I do believe any man named Julian had to be a kid first. :angry: sorry i had to be stupid!)

Nah... really! It sounds very proper like so I would have to say yeah it fits him. The more the name is used the better it sounds on him.

i totally think Julian suits him. he's kind of a pretty boy, and Julian is such a pretty boy name. i had thought that Sark was his last name, but now that Verdantheart mentions it, it of course is not. i hadn't thought of that.

Back