Science Help

:D haha...yeah, my last exam is this thursday and I graduate on saturday :woot: . But I was done classes a week ago. ;) and off to Uni...did you decide where your going?

I graduate on the 26th. :P *shakes fist* Well I guess you've graduated or almost graduated now. *is jealous* My exams are starting on monday. one per day except for thrusday when i have bio and chem. <_< and then i'd be done.

and Yes I have. I'm gonna be going to western. and yourself?

--Mandy :angelic:

I graduate on the 26th. :P *shakes fist* Well I guess you've graduated or almost graduated now. *is jealous* My exams are starting on monday. one per day except for thrusday when i have bio and chem. <_< and then i'd be done.

and Yes I have. I'm gonna be going to western. and yourself?

Yeah, I graduated yesterday (saturday):grad:. Haha, that sucks bio and chem on the the same day, but it isn't as bad as the AP exams and having bio and physics on the same day :confused: ...
And I have decided, I'm going the mcmaster..I have a lot of friends going the western, one of which watches alias too, but he's going for the piloting and business program they have there.

Good Luck on you exams, if your chem exam is going to be anything like mine you'll need it, cause the whole exam was like :thinking: for everyone.

Yeah, I graduated yesterday (saturday):grad:. Haha, that sucks bio and chem on the the same day, but it isn't as bad as the AP exams and having bio and physics on the same day :confused: ...
And I have decided, I'm going the mcmaster..I have a lot of friends going the western, one of which watches alias too, but he's going for the piloting and business program they have there.

Good Luck on you exams, if your chem exam is going to be anything like mine you'll need it, cause the whole exam was like :thinking: for everyone.
No, it doesn't suck as much as having AP bio and chem on the same day lol. Although a couple of my friends took the AP bio this year and they said it was easy.

Oh I know two people that are going to McMaster. Do you know anyone that's going into the biological and medical science program @ Western?

Thanks. Calculus tomorrow. *diez* i'm not even half way through studying *diez* why is time going by so fast?!!!

--mandy :angelic:

No, it doesn't suck as much as having AP bio and chem on the same day lol. Although a couple of my friends took the AP bio this year and they said it was easy.

Oh I know two people that are going to McMaster. Do you know anyone that's going into the biological and medical science program @ Western?

Thanks. Calculus tomorrow. *diez* i'm not even half way through studying *diez* why is time going by so fast?!!!

Ohh that's why you IMed me, because of calculus... Hehe.. Sorry, I was out drinking.

no...I know people going for Business at western, I'll ask around though, but the chances of anyone going there is slim cause the majority of the people at my school are going to Mcgill and the other universities in Quebec, and if not there, they're going to the States....

no...I know people going for Business at western, I'll ask around though, but the chances of anyone going there is slim cause the majority of the people at my school are going to Mcgill and the other universities in Quebec, and if not there, they're going to the States....
Wow, why McGill? They're so biased against english speakers (actually they're biased against any non-Quebecquois (sp?) and the States is so expensive for canadians...

Wow, why McGill? They're so biased against english speakers (actually they're biased against any non-Quebecquois (sp?) and the States is so expensive for canadians...

the ones going to the states got into Iveys...which are a lot of my graduating class so that's the main reason, and they also got major scholarships from them too. and I don't know why they are going to mcgill, I think they are going cause they're legal age their, and they like to party.

well there's no enzyme that's "used in milk" but they use enzymes to process milk to turn into yoghurt (rennets) cheese, to get rid of lactose sugar in the milk for lactose-intolerant people (lactases) and proteases which apparently get rid of some of the allergic properties of milk as i've seen...

well good luck. I wish I could give you more info but i'm doing this big research thing myself.

Back