season 2 song

in the last episode of season two, the telling, vaughn and sydney go to a club in sweden to intercept sarc. there is a song playing that isn't credited and isn't on the season two soundtrack.

PLEASE!!! anyone know what it is?

it is also used in the clip of michael vartan filming a stanley cup commercial that is a special feature on the season 3 dvd

Hummmm, if it's the song I'm thinking it's supposed to be some version - prob. a different remix or something - of a song called So Easy, by Royksöpp. But no one's been able to find the correct version of the song, it seems... .

Hummmm, if it's the song I'm thinking it's supposed to be some version - prob. a different remix or something - of a song called So Easy, by Royksöpp. But no one's been able to find the correct version of the song, it seems... .

I listened to a clip of that song on iTunes. Doesn't sound similar. This is such a mystery...

I was so thinking the same thing, im like that song isn't the fleetwood mac one ! ! ! i want to know which one it is sooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!! :angry: someone please help !~

Back