season 3 on dvd

Quiet Disaster

I heart Chris Carrabba
yeah. i know we're just halfway done with season 3... but does anyone know if they're planning to release the dvds by the end of the year?? i hope they do!!!

oh and... any word on the fourth season? if there's going to be one or not?

Since none of ABC's dramas seem to be sticking--and Alias is the only drama that is bringing ABC any critical acclaim or nominations at all--I'm hoping that there will be.
;)

I recently read either on Alias-Media.com or Jen-Garner.net that one of the high-level execs in charge of programming for ABC said that the show is not going anywhere, since she liked the show a lot.

I wish I had a link for this, but I really don't remember exactly where I read it.

Anyways, hope the show runs as long as possible.

I've seen that story too ivand. I imagine there will be season 3 on DVD. The question is will anyone buy them?

hotpot said:
I've seen that story too ivand. I imagine there will be season 3 on DVD. The question is will anyone buy them?
Who wouldn't?? i mean this Season is not that great compared to s2 and s1, but still, if your gonna be talking on an Alias forum you are probably so obsessed with the show that you would buy the third season.

AliasLover92989 said:
hotpot said:
I've seen that story too ivand.  I imagine there will be season 3 on DVD. The question is will anyone buy them?
Who wouldn't?? i mean this Season is not that great compared to s2 and s1, but still, if your gonna be talking on an Alias forum you are probably so obsessed with the show that you would buy the third season.
haha. i know. i'm definitely buying it. i don't care if the rest of the episodes really suck... i'm getting those dvds no matter what.

but yeah, i saw that story, too. but i don't know. with the rate their showing new eps... and the way the season's going... abc's stupid and they could just decide to pull the plug for no reason.

when do they tell what shows are returning or not?

aliasgirlie said:
yeah. i know we're just halfway done with season 3... but does anyone know if they're planning to release the dvds by the end of the year?? i hope they do!!!

I read an article a few weeks ago, and it said that Jen is signed until 2008, so that means that the show is expected to run that long.

Agent_DoCampo said:
aliasgirlie said:

I read an article a few weeks ago, and it said that Jen is signed until 2008, so that means that the show is expected to run that long.
No, that doesn't necessarily mean it will be on until 2008. It means if it does happen to continue then Jennifer Garner is signed on until that time. A show can still get cancelled no matter how long the show's star is signed on for.

AliasLover92989 said:
i mean this Season is not that great compared to s2 and s1, but still, if your gonna be talking on an Alias forum you are probably so obsessed with the show that you would buy the third season.
yeah i agree... i definitely thought the first season was the best. i mean, it was the first one, and what Alias was about was her being a double agent, trying to take down SD-6. Now that SD-6 is gone, what are they gonna write about? Season two was still great, and i loved it, and it still had a great story going on. but the third season really isn't as good as what Alias used to be... if you know what i mean

but i still love Alias, and I'm definitely going to buy the third season!! I think it'll come out sometime either this year or maybe next year. probably this year... maybe after the summer??

Back