season 3 on dvd

i know this is probably an insane question, but does anyone know (or at least have a guess) as to when season 3 will come out on dvd? i just got season 2 for christmas and i watched the entire season and all the extras in 3 days!! ;) also, when does the season finale air for season 3? thanks!

Season 3 most likely will not be out until next Thanksgiving or Christmas. And as far as the season finale for season 3.... ep. 3.11 airs on January 11th and I believe there are 22 episodes total. So as far as when it will air, I'm not sure.... sometime during sweeps though.

It should end around May 10th-20th (whichever is a Sunday)--- I think that 's the time the 2nd season ended, so it should end around the same time

And the DVD should be out the latest around Dec 2. of next year-- that's how long it took the 2nd season to come out-- I might be wrong, because all I am doing is correlating

I'd expect the DVD to be released just in time for the airing of season four that way people can be caught up and watch season four on TV as it airs instead of having to wait for the DVD. Therefore it would be around August/September.

I would expect August or September, since shows on DVD usually tend to be released twice a year. The first was Sept, the second was Dec., so if the pattern holds....
That would be the smart thing, anyway, so that they could snag some new viewers. But you never know. Hopefully they'll set a date soon.

I assume it will come out this summer. That is the only sensible time frame, IMO, because they want new fans to be able to catch up before Season 4 (assuming there is a season four).

I can't wait until season 3 comes out on dvd. I got alias season 2 dvd the day it came out and watched it from the momment I got home from school until I was to tired to stay up. I watched it in 3 nights

Anyways season 3 will probably come out around the 1st of December and as for the finally it will probably be like May 16 or May 23 or if I'm really lucky the finally will be on my 18 birthday on May 9. :cool:

I'm so glad that they let out Alias on dvd so fast cause on my other favorite show Roswell the the first seson dvd doesnt come out until Febuary and the show had 3 seasons and has been off air for 2 years

So I thank all of you fans because of you Alias came out on dvd and I'm not going insane from not having my Alias fix.I swear Alias is my coffee it wakes me up makes me smarter and get me excited :D

I can't wait until Season 3 comes out either!!

I got Season 2 the day it came out... well sorta. I went to buy it on the day it came out, but EVERY store in our town had had shipping problems with it. So it ended up coming to the stores three days after its release date. Oh well. I guess that still counts as buying it on the day it came out.

I watched all of Season 2 in one weekend (three days). I just couldn't stop watching it! Same with season 1!!!

Anyway, I think that Season 3 will probably come out after the summer of 2004, or possibly during.

Back