Season 4 deserves more kudos

Ive realised that Alias fans are impossible to please.

People hated season 3 which wasn't actually half bad. Sure it was not comparable to the year before - but over-reaction was definately the name of the game when Alias fans complained about how "awful" last year was.

Now, season 4 finished recently here. I must say that it was a joy to watch from start to finish. One or two episodes around the middle had no purpose apart from the vehicle actors abilities onscreen - but even that was a joy to watch. I know "Alias" has had a bit of an identity crisis as of late - but that crisis isn't the huge thing people are making it out to be. All those unfinished, loose ends from the first seasons started to re-appear in late season 4; and from what ive been hearing about neext year there will be even more of the old Alias meeting the new Alias....

My review on the Premiereand Finale

Honestly i dont understand how Alias fans could possibly not have liked this season - it had Lena Olin, the Rambaldi arc returned, Sloanes motives again shifted; and Garner put in some jaw dropping performances. Id actually rank it above season one. It was just a thrillride from start to finish.

I'd forward this to the people who wished Alias had continued down the vein of early years - how long could they have streched those premises out? With Lena Olin off the cards change HAD to happen ; and even with her the show would have begun to become repetitive - theres only so long you can strech out people finding Rambaldi artifacts.

I am just getting fed up and frustrated with Alias fans acting like the show is doing them some sort of injustice and running off to tell everyone that its going downhill and whatnot when the show so clearly is going very much uphill and i dont get why fans would purposely wish to spread poisonous word of mouth about it. Its the long b****fests from fans that ultimately shape the media opinion.

Back