Season 4 DVD Article

Jamison

Cadet
I'm a boxed set addict, and while searching for other boxed sets, I stumbled across this article!

Alias - (VERY) Early Info About DVD Plans For 4th Season
Posted by David Lambert
2/18/2005

Alias is one of the hottest shows on TV, and one of the hottest shows on DVD as well. The interest is so high that - months before the season in question is finished airing! - there is already speculation about what form the box set would take. Well, we can satisify your curiosity a bit: the folks at fansite "Alias-Media.com" have passed along some information they say is quoted from Alias Magazine #9, and it's about the Season 4 DVD set. Here's what they've got posted:

SEASON 4 DVD UNDERWAY

" Team Alias " are already working on the next box set...

The new season of Alias may have only just begun, but the creative crew are aleady thinking about its DVD realease. " Our DVD box set have been tremendously successful, and we're trying to come up with a way to create some original content for the season four box set. " explained Co-Executive Producer Jesse Alexander. He went on to unveil the basis of what could end up being a very exciting part of Alias's overall history: " We're trying to figure out a way that we can film some kind of short that'll give you insight into some of the events in season four that you wouldn't otherwise know about. It will set up a little bit more of what the [ main ] villain, and what some of the main characters were up to, so that's exciting "
The season four box set is due for release later in the year."

Our thanks to read "Eva" for the heads-up about this story posted there. Stay tuned, and we'll have updates for you as developments occur. Don't forget that the 4th Season of the show just started airing, so it's going to be a long while before these DVDs come out!

you can find the actual article here: DVD Calendar Feature Articles - Metacritic

Yeah, I'm hoping for more commentaries (that's the best part for me), especially the ones with the whole cast there... something that was lacking in the S3 set. :thinking:

they HAVE to do another commentary like on the s1 dvd's for Almost Thirty Years!! It was just cast, no crew, and no JJ, just the cast talking crazy, hilarious stuff!! It was hysterical!!! I loved it, hopefully they'll do one similar on the s4 dvd's!!!

WOW, that wonderfull, i love the alias dvd's, besides teh episodes i like it cause it have a lot of bonus material, what i most like ist the blopper reel and deleted scenes, i wanna have now!!!!

Hey I was watching the promo for the season 3 dvd again and I notice the voice over said "See Alias the alternate mission" and a "A brand new concept for your eyes only!" and something about "Marshall's gaget lab".

I don't recall seeing that on the dvd. (n)

sd6452 said:
Hey I was watching the promo for the season 3 dvd again and I notice the voice over said "See Alias the alternate mission"  and a "A brand new concept for your eyes only!" and something about "Marshall's gaget lab".

I don't recall seeing that on the dvd. (n)
[post="1257440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

the gadget lab was originally planned for the s1 dvds. then s2. then s3. but no gadget lab. They've done that to a lot of other things too...like the webhunt for the S1 DVD. And I'm guessing the Alternate mission is the Alias cartoon.

UncoveringAlias said:
the gadget lab was originally planned for the s1 dvds. then s2. then s3. but no gadget lab. They've done that to a lot of other things too...like the webhunt for the S1 DVD. And I'm guessing the Alternate mission is the Alias cartoon.
[post="1259166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ooohh ok! What about, "A brand new concept for your eyes only." What's the brand new concept? Hehe, it made me really curious.

Back