Season 4/Random thought

1. Well just a random thought is that i only Eric and Michael get called by their last names, Vaughn and Weiss. Just thought it was kinda funny

2. Well im watching season 4 and i dont get why a lot of people are saying its bad or wasnt good.....? Just an opinion, post and tell me what you think

I didn't like season four. You might disagree but i felt that it statred lacking in the quality of the show, but maybe i'm spolied because seasons 1-3 were so good.

I'm much more disapointed in season 5 so far, I think Season 4 was muchh better. but imnot judging S5 yet. after all, its only been a few episodes

Season 4 has tons more quality that Season 3. Where Season 3 was dark, dull, overly emotional, and Rambaldi-heavy, Season 4 is flashy, fast, and intense.

I guess it all depends on why you watch the show. If you really enjoyed Season 3 and how it was all set up, then you might be disappointed with Season 4. If you like Alias for the fast-paced, action/drama then you might enjoy Season 4 more.

well i have liked all of the seasons.
accept maybe season four really wasn't up there with the others, but i still like it

How come in Season 4, Search and Rescue, Irina knew Nadia was her daughter when Nadia said that she brought Irina some clothes?

She just did - mother's intuiton. She knew that she had a missing daughter, and when Nadia reached out to her like that it just came to her! A bit of a tacky analysis, but whatever.

I liked season 4, but not as much as the first three seasons. I found a website the other day that had all of Syd's aliases listed - and there's been a dramatic decrease in the amount per episode recently - I think that's what makes it less enjoyable for me. And I actually like the Rambaldi stuff, weirdly enough. But I'm all up for a return to just the fun spy work that they were doing in seasons one and two. And also some character returns...

Back