season finale

i live in Australia and we just saw the season final on tuesday with a 2 hour show with episodes 21 and 22 put together it was great and really interesting but is it just me or did or anyone else find the ending a bit disapointing, i mean it wasn't bad but it could have been better.

miss_vaughn said:
i live in Australia and we just saw the season final on tuesday with a 2 hour show with episodes 21 and 22 put together it was great and really interesting but is it just me or did or anyone else find the ending a bit disapointing, i mean it wasn't bad but it could have been better.
yea...it could of been alot better but i really want to know what the paper said!!!!

miss_vaughn said:
but is it just me or did or anyone else find the ending a bit disapointing, i mean it wasn't bad but it could have been better.
i heard that they did that on purpose, because if it was a bigger cliffhanger, all the fans would have thrown themselves off of cliffs (cliffhanger...cliffs...HAHAHAHA :P )going crazy waiting until Jan. to find out what happend. ok, it wasn't that reason. well, yes, but minus the whole jumping off of cliffs thing... ^_^

^yea, they had another ending, but when they found out that alias wasnt going to air until january they changed it..I read the other cliffhanger and I cant decide if I like it more..I know it would have made the time before the premieres worse though!!

Back